Apple iPad

Ex-Pro 1.2.3 Player
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol when i heard about this, I thought apple finally done it and made the first ever digital Menstrual Pad lol because of the MAD TV special about apple products.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As usual, the 'Hitler Reaction' parody says it all...

WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE

[video=youtube;9_EcybyLJS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_EcybyLJS8[/video]

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty hilarious fail.

I have recently discovered something...all you PC users are a bunch of whiney *****es.
I think you'll find we just don't get into things that are kinda stupid.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/

Where it says windows system requirements...maybe I read it wrong, but to me it seems like it's possible if that's there.
Like Apple will start promoting the use of Windows on their iPad. :p No, that's just the system requirements for connecting the iPad to your PC. How do I know? Because it tell you, you need a USB 2.0 port in your PC: the iPad doesn't have a USB port, it just has the dock connector.

Hence another reason why I think the HP-pad will be a lot more awesome: It is a properly Windows 7 based, iPad-ish device. So it will be able to run everything Windows 7 can run. Well, as far as specs let you though. But I definitly think it will be able to run an [older?] version of Photoshop. Which basically means, Photoshopping on the go >> iPad killer.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vista sucks, most PC users voiced their opinion about it. iPad looks like massive fail, mac lovers still praise it ?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apple could put a touchscreen on a turd and a good deal of their users will praise it. Windows regularly gives us turds :(

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough*windowsvista*cough*

I never purchased it, or used it. Ever.

See, Barney- the trick is to recognize the differences between a good product and a bad product. Not to blindly swallow anything a marketing machine jams down your throat w/ obligatory catchy indie pop tune.

I love Nintendo, right- but I am all too aware that they make some horrid **** from time to time. So what I do is...

Ignore it.

Being a hardcore fan is being a stupid fan.

I've used alot of apple products in my time, but I've never been silly enough to buy one.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, but all you people are saying is "omg i have an iphone and a laptop already so this is pointless, lol fail." So then don't get it. But don't say it's a bad product because of it. I haven't looked at the HP thing yet, but as far as I know Apple has gone leaps and bounds with the touchscreen technology and most touchscreen phones can't beat the iphone IMO, having that on a tablet will be all the more awesome. I'm sure they'll release one in the next year with a camera on it, as well as multiple other newer and better attachments/abilities. Okay, so maybe it's not reasonable to get an ipad now, but don't say it's a POS because of it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;1ZS8HqOGTbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZS8HqOGTbA[/video]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I give Steve Job that, he is great, amazing, awesome, great, fantastic, simply the best, awesome, great, amazing, beautiful, super, wonderful, terrific, remarkable, great, amazing, tremendous, incredibly amazing, terrific, excitingly awesome, great, amazingly good at marketing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom