anyone want to skin a trunks?

Best answers
Darkone said:
Nice goin element , *fumbs up , i l try to finish my today 2

edit*

heres my wip

p.s. I think i m done skining trunk i dont have time for him now , i got lots of work on a mod .... , i l release this skins and you can edit them or add to your skins ...

well umm the face has alot of strange things on it like the chin thing ( why is that line there?) and the folds look even wierder. its looks like a bunch of bumps not pantleg folds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darkone, Super Vegetto, Element and Logan, all your skins are nice. Can someone assign the skins to the model and compile it? I want to use this model. :p That is, of course, if Nuttzy is releasing. :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if anyone wants to release it they can, i dont care

Best answers
can some 1 plz compile this model with darkones skin man this best model i seen and that gohan in tht other thread

Best answers
i would compile it if i knew how to do it, hehe :) damn i want that model :( it looks really great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its already assigned RP.
I downloaded the zip file and all I saw was 4 bmps and the ms3d file. If they're already assigned in the ms3d file then I'll just compile it myself.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if your talking about myne , than its assigned like **** , nuttzy didnt skinmap the model , i did , so when i like duplicted one leg , gues how the assigment will work?!

Best answers
no i want some1 2 compile the trunks model with yr skins and tht THIS MODEL AND THAT GOHAN MODEL RULEZ

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i have some spare time i l finish the skin and compile it

Best answers
well it sure is taking a while :)
Darkone? can you plz compile it? we'd love to use it

Best answers
so can you release the model? can anyone release the model? i really need it :) it looks so great but noone is releasing it...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i really figured someone wouldve released theres by now, i never made a skin for it i just provided the model, it still stands, releasing my model with your skin, is up to you, all permissions are granted, edit it, do whatever you want with it(besides taking peices to put on another model), and you can release it,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok then ill compile my edit of darkones later today and ill talk to darkone if i can release it

Best answers
yess finally something is happening :), when its all done and permission from darkone and stuff, plz send it to esf-world.com or something :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i got his permision but im gonna edit a little it looks kind of crappy :) (my skin i mean not darkones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom