anyone want to skin a trunks?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i made this trunks, dont like it, i had to screw the proportions to make it fit a skeleton, but some people did like it, ive sent the model to a few people to skin over aim, so i figured id let anyone skin it who wanted to,

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/merp.ms3d

its not skinmapped, but if your skinning it, then that is YOUR job, skinmapping is the first step to skinning something,

ill have a ms3d viewer picture thingie up in a minute, unless someone beats me to it,

EDIT***

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/merp.ms3d">
</object>

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its an ok lookin model nuttzy, too bad i dunno how to skinmap though, or else i would try skinning it, for practice.

Best answers
nuttzy thts damn wicked its awesome keep up the gw
offtopic nuttzy check yr pm box and send back k

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your box was full when i tried to reply, but ill answer it here out of convenience to me, NO

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks pretty good..
though the hair bugs me...dunno why...(maby it's just me)
i think i'll give it a shot at the skin
is it already assigned?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a pretty gosh-darn nice model there, nuttzy.
I'm in the same boat as MP, looks like it's good practice for skinners. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool and Teh professor Nuttzah, do u still have that skin maping tutorial? i cant find it lol.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfortunately when my old image host died, it took the tut with it, (it was entirely picture based), the only person i know had it backed up was element, who i havent caught online in a long time

Best answers
skin mapping isnt hard to begin with just get lith unwrap or what ever its called and ill give skinning it a try

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if anybody want's a skinmap...
when i'll finish mine you can use it...
is nuttzy alows me to..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont care, go ahead, if people can accept the fact that they aint real skinners and use someone elses skinmaps thats fine by me,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the first post, please, can ya do that? heh

Best answers
yea sorry i cant believe i missed that link, i guess i just wasnt think. when i model the viewpoint thing i ignore the rest of the post i guess.

Best answers
hey nutzy i would skin it but i cant use milk shapes cause i have had it before and i dont have enough money to buy it so can someone turn it in to a model then i can export the stuff in it and then i can skin it

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet, its all assigned and everything! Ill give it a go tomorrow for sure. Using some transparency on the hair would make it even better.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, transparencey based hair would look nice but any thing done to get him ingame, or further editing will be done on your part, im releasing it just for people to skin and edit, though people do have permission to do whatever they want with him providing credit is given, (sounds strange coming from me dont it, heh)

if your going to show progress of your skin on this model do so in this thread, or if you make a new thread give a link to this thread, (regardless which forum it is on)

Best answers
would transparency make the model just looks translucent, or would u make a part transparent in milkshape, and when u add the /*additive/(i think i'm wrong) to the qc it will make it stay transparent?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i figured id catch this thread before it went off the 1st page,

i made a new model, that i may let people skin, (it does fir the skeleton of the tien i released awhile back if anyone wants to put it ingame after they done with it but if this does my happen, my name will be the authors name, and you will be in the credit list)

ill be a bit more picky with the skinners this time, youll either hafta show me that your good nuff, or ill decide for myself based on your past work, (i know what most people here are capable of)

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/naruskin2.msz">
</object>

its a shoddy skin on him atm, but that is he style im looking for in the skin on him, (cuz it looks good in cellshaded renders) your style is up to you, but thats what I would do,

contact me the way you normally would, via aim, or post in here if you dont know how,

Best answers
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats so good please make it cel shadded and then it will kick ass even more then it does now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom