💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pro's: It's pretty good. I like the jacket, sort of reminds makes her look like a fusion. The hair is original and well done, and the torso is very well drawn up.

Crits: The proportions between the size of the pants versus the size of the torso is quite large. While the folds are draw well, you need to make the pants bigger.

The forearm for the picture is much to short. If anything the forearm should be longer and the upper arm much shorter, about half the length of what it is now.

You put some nice detail into the ear, but it's too big for the head, so that needs to be shrunken somewhat.

When the others said to change the perspective of the eye, they did'nt mean to hide it behind the hair. While it does look better, it's still not right. You need to make the eye on the left shorter, this will give you a better perspective.

That's all. Suggeestion, Cging it might make correcting it easier.
bye, hope this helps :)

Best answers
No, you may not cg it. It's not done :p

I'll take your sugg's under advisory. Suprised no one else mentioned fusion before ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't have all of the flair that a "fusion vest" has. :p

Best answers
Fusion vests come from the Fusion Dance...nobody see's the big ole Potarra earring dangling from her ear?? Potarra Fusion's just combine clothing. :)

Best answers

I decided to play around with her top ;) Big list of "improvements" made to this one...thanks to the efforts of the neverending nitpickers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom