★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trust me its not a question of if i can do better, its a question of do i want to, i offically stopped giving a crap about modelling for esf when i sent my cooler model to RS, basically i just redid exactly what he did, and added the bandana. since he said he wasnt going to release it, i got bored and just redid what he did and released it (and gave credits), its pretty much the exact same model as the one he showed, difference is, his is a picture mine is a mdl, which one would u rather play with,

it sucks because i spent 15 minutes on it, (including reassining and reskinning some parts), basically to recreate what he selfishly kept to himself so you (the ones waiting for his model) wouldnt be discouraged,.... i wont lie the model needs work, but ive already done more than i said i would

so get to work if you want it improved

Best answers
I think you make a better wane because your andriod models rulezzz!!! Btw are you going to release the andriod packs??

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope you release it if you do, i dont play esf or model for it anymore, but i appreciate good models,

and i know im beating a dead horse, but i didnt model that c17 with the intention of ownage, i edited it so you would have the c17 that mystic was depriving you from, dont say it sucks, if i wanted to do better, i wouldnt have already put a dl link

(somewhat of a nice gesture, and a bit lazy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom