Best answers
Some of you are a bit too harsh i mean how much can you change to make something redsayin-like? It looks fine for what he was trying to do.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm a goku with a black suit and a red belt, i couldve sworn i saw that somewhere else,......(points at sig)

Best answers
well is isnt going to be a black suit and red belt its gonna to be a sort of redsayian color and red belt out soon!

edit:

UPDATE!!!!

I put a redsayian color on the suit and made a red belt and i also put ont the RedSayian logo! :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is one of the cases where the skin ruint the model, it lacks detail, theres no folds, no creases, no shading, and the only part that doesnt look paint drawn is the redsaiayan logo,

my suggs,..
find a skinning tutorial before attempting a reskin, it is just too plain,

Wise Master

W
Oh also on the clothes he doesnt have any folds so the skin is kinda cheap dude what a torture to Smo's Goku. *Cries* lol

Bolteh2

B
i actually think this pwnz smos goku model and skin :)

this skin is waaay better than something smo can do :laff:

nah, to me this looks like a paint job, but in photoshop or paint shop pro :p, i didnt actually like it, you could have tried to change the color channels etc

Best answers
I also made RS goku heres a pic

if that doesnt work heres the link http://vladdo.freewebspace.com/images/rs_goku.jpg

if you like the model ill release it :]

ps: if you dont like the volcanic hairstyle , then ill also make a
normal red shaded version

CREDITS:
Mr. Smo : model , animations , skin
Sano: i edited the skin colours

Best answers
the ssj3 red saiyan looks great dude put it up for download and do you got a ssj red saiyan or ssj2 red saiyan for the first form?????

Best answers
I finished the normal form its ssj goku with volcanic red saiyan hair
but its darker then ssj 3 RS goku .
so first he has dark red hair (with lots of shadows ) and when he
ascends the light gets very intense and really volcanic :cool:

but i dont have a host :cry: someone plz host my RS volcanic goku level 1

Best answers
Oh wtf o_O ?! What are you trying to do, man? This is way offtopic and your using his thread as an excuse :\ .
*Ontoppic- The ssj3 goku reskin, reverse is kool, but you should try to edit the normal form's suit the same way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u kinda over did it with the skin details there..lol :p

Best answers
@Spectre:Its better to have abit too much detail then no detail at all (besides it looks great ingame )

As soon as i find a host you people can download it :yes:
Anyone here who has a host ?

Im also thinking of using chrome on the volcanic hair that could make it better or it could screw up , im gonna test it right now .

Best answers
the skins looks alright...maybe try to change the model a lil...i dunno a taill...diff hair...whatever....if u need a site..why don't try www.freewebs.com

Best answers
Hey, I like it, but maybe you should consider the black highlights in the hair, and maybe red highlights in the black hair ,I think it might look neat, also try your best to add shading effects on the pants, it has to look real now. I think its pretty damn cool, I may download when it comes out. And dont forget the shading effects!

omg you actually used my idea I feel so specail. And try making the suit all black just to see how it looks, if you dont like it change it back to dark red. Like I said, I think it looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom