All the POTW are edited with photoshop?

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Ladies and gentlemen, the ESF team.
Could you be a little more precise on what you are trying to say ? And to answer your question, yes aprox. 90% of our potw. are edited with photoshop.

Best answers
If the Pic are improved, the game doesn't become a shit.. or maybe it's a me than don't give a single crap about, dunno...

And if you watch (for exemple) steam game images, ALL of thoose (and ripete ALL) look 10 times better than the actual game.

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
He means the collor differ on the mountain I suppose.
And want to try to prove something there.
But he probs dont have a clue whats going on.
Tho its funny to see the collor are diffrent.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really see the point in editing images to be honest. NNK had a few photoshopped pictures too and I still thought the originals looked as good as the edited ones. Mmaybe it's just me but I don't see the point in editing pictures to make them look even more flashy; unedited original pictures are the way to go.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
In NNK the images we're edited yes...we compressed them and added a logo. The only thing here done is a color correction, so the FX and everything are ingame. The reason for the editing was allready stated several times and just in case you didn't notice, but we showed both versions(with corrections and without) so we don't have anything to hide. You're just the first person who found a new reason to complain ;P

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Can I ask with no offence at all, which one is it closer to in-game. Original or photoshopped one? Might be a dumb question but if it's closer to the original then please quit photoshopping them >.<

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Not sure if trolling or trolling.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Can I ask with no offence at all, which one is it closer to in-game. Original or photoshopped one? Might be a dumb question but if it's closer to the original then please quit photoshopping them >.<
Both.

The toned down one is closer to what the map looks like AFTER the textures are reverted back. The other one is how the map looked when the picture was taken after the textures were messed with by someone who isnt creating it. And i doubt Adam gave permission

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Threads like these certainly keep us motivated to provide you with more stuff while we are still developing that game..
erm wait ... no they don't .. so I guess we should just show you the final product when it's done, it's not like anybody is helping us to finish this any faster. And to complain about anything that is for free is the most ungrateful thing anyways. That's just my opinion.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Threads like these certainly keep us motivated to provide you with more stuff while we are still developing that game..
erm wait ... no they don't .. so I guess we should just show you the final product when it's done, it's not like anybody is helping us to finish this any faster. And to complain about anything that is for free is the most ungrateful thing anyways. That's just my opinion.
Personally I don't think we need any MOTM or POTW or anything. I mean an update a month wouldn't be out of the question just to know you're still alive and kicking but I would suggest stop the POTW and MOTM just to piss off people like this. that is just me though. I'm an *******.

Best answers
Having no cost will always be the argument for all those years we've been waiting and for the next years we'll be. And the worst part is: it's completely valid. :(

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Having no cost will always be the argument for all those years we've been waiting and for the next years we'll be. And the worst part is: it's completely valid. :(
It's not like anyone is sending us any food so that we won't starve working on ESF, so we have to do our real life jobs in order to stay alive...
I'm saying we would be way more motivated if there were some cookies every now and then.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what Raven is saying is.

Show some appreciation don't just cry about release dates and POTW's and then when you get what you want don't go and dump all over it.
The team work very hard in their spare time and I bet even POTW is a chore sometimes so just every chill out and when a pic is release say thank you, comment on it and stfu

Best answers
It's not like anyone is sending us any food so that we won't starve working on ESF, so we have to do our real life jobs in order to stay alive...
I'm saying we would be way more motivated if there were some cookies every now and then.
I see.
People complaining about screenshots are just pointless, you guys are doing a great job and you know it, I believe that's enough.
Also, I believe many of us agree with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom