All the POTW are edited with photoshop?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what Raven is saying is.

Show some appreciation don't just cry about release dates and POTW's and then when you get what you want don't go and dump all over it.
The team work very hard in their spare time and I bet even POTW is a chore sometimes so just every chill out and when a pic is release say thank you, comment on it and stfu
I'm directing this particular post at both you and raven.

While it's true that that one guy was being a douche, and I'm not sure if you guys read the posts after the first poster, but the vast majority of us basically rocketed in to defend the mod. I think that's more support than most people get in their lifetimes.

What I'm saying is, get my game done dammit and -THEN- I will orally satiate you.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The top one is kinda blurry, and the bottom one? not so much, these 2 pictures look different.

And guys you must pay a little bit attention to all of this. You can't rush through and say this is the same thing. You need a lot more focus.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not blury. It just had the yellow channel toned down, so the lighting round the cliff edges goes a bit more purple.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also a result from toning down the yellow. Making the red and blue colors of the HUD seem more blurish.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love so much this game ( no mod for me) if it cost money i am sure i am going to buy it tha at all, for suppor your work those all year.Just look some game ( mods) like
Nuclear Dawn and other ones.
if the team do this could get help by kickstarted or other things.
ontopic: i think the creator of this thread win some warning cookies... but that is my point.

again great work team.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I know it's for free but being leaders of a forum where not only your game is discussed (yes, it's the gist of the forum I know) you should be able to take some criticism, doubt and questions.
I personally cherish you guys for doing your work and it's a nice potw and I hope you guys keep your pace up with them. But there's no reason to go all sentimental every time the question pops up.

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Still though, even if they work really hard at it. They should take it with a grain of salt.
You're talking to people over here which have many variations. Some are nice, others are not.
And usually nice things aren't said, bad things are.

They are happy with the screenies but they are just curious, that's all.
Please don't make it all black and white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom