All the POTW are edited with photoshop?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well DOH.

Do you want us uploading 5MB sized BMPs? Cause thats the default output HL has when taking screenshots. You then load it up with photoshop and export as JPG to compress it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Conspiracy! all the POTW ARE LIES! LIES!

There are no such features yet, they were all photoshopped!

You can easily open up the bmp file with Painter and save is as jpg!

Best answers
selfpwned............................but well:p i remember the time of evossj4........most screen that leader showed were really just edits:p u lied to us!!!! all theses years!!!!!!!!!

I REMOVED ALL THAT PHOTOSHOP FILTER SHIT!!!! here the real ingame shot:

U LIARS!!!!!!!!!!! gonna cry now

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
^

That'd actually me amazing, if they made Half-Life look like that.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've used similar programs before. Notice the assessment line. There are different classes for the amount of leveling. It's only class 1 which means they either changed the colors of something or (just a wild guessed based on previous posts) made it bigger.

I have no idea what inspired the conspiracy but I believe this calls for one of your guys' FAIL picture meme things.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I've used similar programs before. Notice the assessment line. There are different classes for the amount of leveling. It's only class 1 which means they either changed the colors of something or (just a wild guessed based on previous posts) made it bigger.

I have no idea what inspired the conspiracy but I believe this calls for one of your guys' FAIL picture meme things.
I think they were just goofing around, you know.

Example:
*cough*
"The ESF:F Development was a LIE! The game does not actually exists and the pictures and videos where nothing but a ruse! That's it I'm canceling my subscription fee, and demanding me money back!"

See? Goofing around, no harm done, nothing serious about it, just plain fun with a topic.

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
It's only class 1 which means they either changed the colors of something or (just a wild guessed based on previous posts) made it bigger.
I like this part, because it shows people didn't pay attention when, in the potw thread, I posted a link to the same photo uploaded to their FB page, and made a comment about the color being different xD

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this part, because it shows people didn't pay attention when, in the potw thread, I posted a link to the same photo uploaded to their FB page, and made a comment about the color being different xD
Eh, well either way. Honestly I just took a quick look at the picture and then continued on.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
OK OK, so we had to tone down the yellow a bit. Dalte messed with the textures and as a result the map looks like its had peanut butter smeared all over it. >.<

True story ^^;

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
But... But I like peanut butter...

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
OK OK, so we had to tone down the yellow a bit. Dalte messed with the textures and as a result the map looks like its had peanut butter smeared all over it. >.<

True story ^^;
Why does that matter?

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I was a beta tester for a while and I had a few of my screenshots used as POTW's. Only thing that was done to them was that they were converted to a jpg or png with paint. To give an example of something that was mine and I know was untouched

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/1/48/ssjtrunks-vs-majinbuu.jpg

So with that being said, I doubt any of them were spiced up with photoshop. At most they'll convert it or add an ESF logo or some text to the image

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Are you ******* kidding me?
First you ***** and moan because there aren't any new POTWs and now you're complaining that they are Photoshopped?
Ladies and gentlemen, the ESF community.
esforces.com

facebook

Ladies and gentlemen, the ESF team.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmmmmm.... Peanut Buttery goodness.

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I'm hungry and want some peanut butter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom