Aliens Versus Predator

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Today 13th August , is the release date of Avp the movie , www.avp-movie.com . What do you think about this movie , i would just like to hear the people's rating about some things in the movie :

1)Graphics / characters designe
2)Place where the action takes place
3)Story
4)The number of aliens and predators in the movie
5)Overall

personaly my rating is
1)10/10
2) 9/10
3)8/10
4)4/10 (not possible that 3 teenage predators can take about 1000 or more aliens )
5)10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed, name an alien movie where exessive amounts of red blood are not needed, none, all of the movies best moments are when a human in disembowled or shedded apart, so all your gonna see die are a few preds and bucketloads of aliens, and of course kids, dont forget possibly the most lame script ever done! teenage preditors! what an origional idea! whats next? toddlers versus preditor babies battle? :|

Best answers
OH NOES!! Thats not fair. No blood you say??? Dammit. Oh well I'll probably go see it anyway.

Retired
Best answers
stupid movie.. like lid said..

<Lid> [2:26am] <+DPredator> It takes place in a Temple on Antartica - A temple in antarctica... remind me again when this doesn't sound retarded?

<+Iwa> wow the movie sounds more stupid every time somone talks about it.

<Lid> Like seriously the only hopes people held for this movie was getting to see Aliens and Predator's disembowling each other

🍂 Regular
Best answers
From the very first moment I heard that the director of the movie was gonna be Paul W. Anderson I lost all hope in the movie :(

I seriously doubt this movie is gonna be any good :/

Best answers
DPredator said:
From the very first moment I heard that the director of the movie was gonna be Paul W. Anderson I lost all hope in the movie :(

I seriously doubt this movie is gonna be any good :/

This is what i feared too..cuz Resident Evil sucked so much ass... :S Lets just hope it doesnt suck as much as that *** movie...if it does imma bash the **** out of it.

Best answers
This is what i feared too..cuz Resident Evil sucked so much ass...
what?!i think the movie was great.

from what iv heard now,the avp movie sounds really stupid.but ill see it anyway.

Best answers
The Alien movies owned, the Predator movie owned. But a PG-13 with no gutting, mauling, slicing and dicing? What the hell is my incentive to go watch it then? See which master race is better at chess? C'mon now, we wanna see two amazingly voilent and just down right cool alien species fightin each other. Screw storyline on this one, just show me the action.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid said:
0/10 for everything.

Why?
PG-13.
yup

Guest0043 said:
stupid movie.. like lid said..

[2:26am] <+DPredator> It takes place in a Temple on Antartica - A temple in antarctica... remind me again when this doesn't sound retarded?

<+Iwa> wow the movie sounds more stupid every time somone talks about it.

Like seriously the only hopes people held for this movie was getting to see Aliens and Predator's disembowling each other
which doesnt happen because its pg-13 :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bad movie.. it just seemed duumb to me. It didn't have the feel of an alien or predator movie. I thought some of the alien vs predator fights were cool, but the movie was mediocre at best.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I LIKED Resident Evil. I hated the first game, though. (Second was great.)

I don't see how AvP is really a contest--the Predator was beaten by AHNALD.
Anyway, the Aliens just seem so much more vicious. :/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Predator was beaten by the Govenator because it was his movie. The main character rarely (if ever) loses to the the bad guy.

Im all for the Predators winning. However, i wont be paying to see this movie (obviously ill see it through other sources). Its unfortunate that the original storyline from the comic wasnt used. So much potential gone to waste....bastages...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
The Predator was beaten by the Govenator because it was his movie. The main character rarely if ever loses the the bad guy.

Im all for the Predators winning. However, i wont be paying to see this movie (obviously ill see it through other sources). Its unfortunate that the original storyline from the comic wasnt used. So much potential gone to waste....bastages...
You mean..

^_^

(You might want to link your sig, instead of 'linking' it, so it shows up upon load)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a waste of my money. The whole thing was stupid except for the fact you learn more about the pred and alien past except where the preds come from. NO NEW PRED WEAPONS :(

Do not read below if you don't want a spoiler.

THE ****EN HUMAN CHICK TEAMS UP WITH THE PRED WTF IS UP WITH THAT!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humans win -_-?! What the crap, man....how do the humans manage to defeat both the Predators and the Aliens? I am simply baffled by how much bs is involved here. This is Freddy vs. Jason all over again.

@Alea: *Cough* Yeah, im confused.

Lid

L
Phobius in answer to your spoiler:

In the original Alien vs Predator comic book, which the movie is very partially based, that's actually what happend. It was that retarded then. You also left out the non-sensical twist ending which will have The Village getting oscars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom