Admin Mod FAQ

Best answers
I don't have access to the Source Code for ESF - thats harsens job. Any servre using adminmod would have a person banned though as I do control the metamod.dll compiling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I cant host servers (network) my friend has admin and I got full acess to commands. I dont aduse it I like to make the game fun like fun made thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There should be a link in the tread somewere I think I saw one somewere.

Best answers
Don't worry, admin-mod won't work with the new patch comming out, it will crash (Should be out in the next few weeks. :p ). No questions asked. I'll re-post the new information when I get around to it.

Best answers
No, because there will probably be new sprites (as far as I know there will be. If there are not, then it _should_ still work.)

New sprites won't be registered in the metamod.dll, which is the library file which makes Admin Mod Compatible with Earth Special Forces. It usually takes anywhere from 1week to 2 months for this to be compiled because the creator of Metamod is so busy.

Fortunatly I will be installing Linux on a second hard drive over the weekend, and I will be able to compile it from now on, thus getting Admin Mod working with ESF sooner.

Anyways, you'll see it in the news when/if I get around to updating Admin-mod. With people like Kid Devil around, it might be kind of nice to have ANY server with adminmod installed so that he can be dealt with in the manner that is necessary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So will you update the admin mod so it will work with beta 1.1?

Best answers
When did I say I made admin-mod?
A group of very talented coders and a community of scripts found at www.adminmod.org are responsible for the tool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you all made it together? Well who ever made it GREAT job!

Best answers
I got a question but not about admin mod...How do I turn on this command that allows you to melee without delays, example: You hit, but you have to wait for a sec or two to hit 'em again...how do i set that value to 0?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you should make a tread about this in esf chat.

BTW I dont know.

Best answers
Son Gokou, that is an Earth Special Forces Command, go search for it in another thread. Its stickied somehwere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom