Admin Mod FAQ

Best answers
this my sound completely noob like but i unziped it in to half life like it said then i just went start and sarted a server and after the meta mod bit it brings up this window saying i need to set a pugin file or script file and i dont know what to do

Best answers
Morpherex can you please tell me what am i need

to do?? :\ with this wonid:accses

Best answers
Does admin cofig work for esf because im not that good with admin by itself

Best answers
Is there a way to make the players of your server have a higher power level than default? because i don't like running a server for more than 30 minutes and well people complain about being vegeta and not getting to accend before the match is over.

Best answers
gpas i was getting the same error message. Basicly, do what it says. Go to your adminmod.cfg or whatever in the addon folder, then under the top lines just type admin_plugin_file. It should look like this on top of your adminmode.cfg

// (Note: For CVARS that are set to either "on" or "off," 0=off and 1=on) //
echo Executing Admin Mod config file

admin_plugin_file

Best answers
did that and it still complanes yes i am an uber newbie would u be able to email you admin.cfg or what ever file to [email protected] cause mine is not working

Best answers
i can start a server and it says password excepted and all by my wonid and stuff but then when i'm in the server i dont have any admin powers i can't do anything it says dont abuse your power blah blah blah and i have in my user ini file the highest level of admin and **** but i dunno whats up

Best answers
Morpherex

tell me errrrrrr, what am i need to do with the config

or something like this....

Best answers
Guys - before posting questions, try your own trouble shooting, its a process that can teach you a lot.

It really isn't that complicated to get Admin-mod working.... I even gave you a simple to use tutorial, this was really more of a discussion for use of more plugins or extra tweaking... Now your just being ridiculous in your requests, it IS NOT that complicated, I suggest you just uninstall ESF- remove Admin Mod, and re-install ESF... Ya can't work it ya don't need it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i FINALLY got it to work (thank you mr satan) and also try opening it in a diff video mode, thats what i did

Best answers
Magus i relly dont want to tell this but your 2nd sig

IS PISSED ME OFF HE SUCKS!

Best answers
hmmm the link to any of the files/Tutorials don't go so what do i change in the server.cfg or whatever file to stop it crashing when starting a dedicated server

Best answers
Make sure you have the latest version of meta-mod installed and make sure when you install metamod that you install it AFTER admin-mod because admin-mod puts in an older incompatible version of metamod.

And if links don't work which I figured they wouldn't - simply copy and paste them.... think dammit! think!

Best answers
when i am opening a listing server...

it is says that he add the bot to but i cant add them...

Best answers
mine still does work everything works but me doing stuff in the server it escepts my password and stuff but then says i'm abusing my power even thou my access level is the highest it can go lik 131071 or what ever it is

Best answers
R@!der dont say that kinda stuff u said in the top....its not very nice

Best answers
evil_trunks just how far do ur limits go b4 u close a place like this full of dust bunnys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom