Admin Mod FAQ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LOGiSTiCs
|::Z::| Gotenks {ssj2} - any ideas who keeps on joining the server and crashing it? i restarted it 7 times today already using remove. damn gr00vs comp is dying lol, whats happening about this grand kai tour?
WHAT?

I cant host servers :cry: I hate my router!

Best answers
Have your brother take you off the nap(sp?) If you are on a nap and you all use one IP....

Best answers
Snow1586, go to your Routers Homepage (The creators website, ie linksys or dlink would be a company that designs routers) Go to the manufacturers website and they will most likely have a tutorial so that you can host games behind a router.

Best answers
Where can I find the ESF-Bot.dll file. In the folder only the hl.dll is there. How do I use the bots after I do this?

Best answers
Well, you could search google, which would probably be the easiest way, or you could run back through this thread, I think they posted a link thats here on the esf site, under files. To install it, follow my guide if you want to use adminmod with it, but if not, just open liblist.gam and add

dlls\ESF-Bot.dll after gamedll

Best answers
whats that?
i see admin mod faq and then every link is down ;/
i need a tutorial or the adminpackage...

Best answers
It will remain down for a bit. Search the forums, someone else has written a simple and easy to follow tutorial.

Best answers
You've posted 3 posts with in incrimints of 5 minutes. For that, no soup for you.

And by soup, I mean both help, and bots.

Best answers
Yes.

But we only take cash or check.

Make checks payable to ESForces.com Server
Pay to the order of Greg
Memo - ESForces.com Servers

It will cost you $300, but we set everything up for you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Watch hot babes masturbating & getting ****ed HARD on videos & webcams with sound !!! Its 100% FREE...have a look now!! Click here !! :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
someone ban this guy ;( ^ And why are you making people think they have to pay 300 dollars? They will never believe that, you shoulda made it 30 ;)

Best answers
LOL Cook, $300 cash or check? Good stuff. but seriously...who woulda bought that. Did he? Cuz I didnt see him post again lol.

Best answers
I am happy to announce I am now $300 richer, and another pleased customer.

Would anyone else like me to set them up? I'm starting a discount, %50 off for those who can wire me cash.

No not really.... I wish. I give a dumb answer for a dumb question. If people would only ready.

Best answers
I have a few questions for you Cookster if you don't mind.
I'm pretty sure you've heard of AMX, since it's similar to Adminmod, which one do you think's better?
And are there actually ESF specific plugins released? (haven't really checked into it)
I'm going to go try AMX to see if it's compatible with those bots (No clue why, but I have alot more luck with AMX)

Edit:
Looking through the error logs I noticed something odd:
[META] Gamedll specified via localinfo: dlls/esf
[META] Overriding game 'esf' with dllfile 'esf'
[META] ERROR: dll: Couldn't load game DLL c:/sierra/half-life/esf/dlls/esf:
[META] ERROR: Failure to load game DLL; exiting...
My first reaction was to rename it without the '-' and now it loads correctly but I now have another error:
[META] ERROR: dll: Failure calling GetNewDLLFunctions in game 'esf'

That's as far as I go, trying to figure out anything beyond that will just lead to a headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom