Admin Mod FAQ

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
probably when people continue to double post and get off the subject on threads quite often:S

ON TOPIC the admin mod newest version is 2.50 correct? thats the one i had but it says i need a newer version....i fixed it, but im just curious on that subject

Best answers
You have no reason to update admin-mod, it only concerns some security issues which can give others control of admin-mod. This mainly concerns counter-strike, most people here can barely run the mod, let alone hack a server.

The only thing worth updating is Metamod....

Best answers
That feature was removed for good reason. Slapping isn't needed in any game, so don't worry about it.

Best answers
well camping on some maps is pretty annoying so they need a good slapping

Best answers
Camping doesn't exist in ESF - slap isn't needed, if you want to admin your server use the admin_kick or admin_csay and give them a stern warning - then a kick, then a ban.

Slap is useless, along with other admin-mod commands which have been removed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Admin Slap is cool...

...If someone is play a joke on you instead or hitting them with meele just SLAP them its funny and gets the job done.

Best answers
You know the download for the Admin-mod is down... right?:rolleyes: And what does slapping do?O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know what animation happens but thay get slapped! LOL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there like another kind of admin mod but with less features?

Best answers
I can tell you guys you don't need this , it sounds like your trying to download it just so you can't throw up a listen server and slap people. If I get complaints I will make sure there is no more public releases of a compatible version of admin mod.

DO NOT abuse it, if I catch anyone doing so I will have it hardcoded into admin-mod with your ip and wonID banned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wonid that mean you ban us from ESF internet play. We were just sayig some of the fun features such as slap. Did you make admin mod?

BTW why is your name Minuteman?:laff:

Best answers
I use the alias Cookster on ESF, but before that, in Warcraft 3, I played as Minuteman - but I like cookster better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who would you do this: DO NOT abuse it, if I catch anyone doing so I will have it hardcoded into admin-mod with your ip and wonID banned. Would that ban us from ESF interenet play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom