About the aura animation

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello,I want to ask a question that I noticed recently.I don't know if it has been asked or not.If some people asked this before,I will delete this a.s.a.p.:)

Which of the aura animation will be in ESF:F ?

Old:
animation 1.JPG
New:
new animation 2.JPG new animation 3.JPG

Well,I like the old one.It's blurry、smooth、natural. The new one is clear、simple.:cool:
But I think maybe they're in different video setting.-_-

Thanks for asking the question.:smile:

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, IMHO a more "standing out" aura would fit DBZ theme better.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i like the old one but they can little upgrade the old one and it will be perfect aura !!! (as i think)

--- edit ---

i like the old one but they can little upgrade the old one and it will be perfect aura !!! (as i think)

--- edit ---

--- edit ---

--- edit ---

--- edit ---

1) sorry for 3 times because it is an error
2) i cant to edit so sorry for twice
by the way i am liked the old one and the vegeta gameplay 1 and 2 aura
so i dont know what its better what the new one it not very good
so it or the old one or the vegeta gameplay 1 and 2 aura (if they can to improve the aura but stay them like the base it will be awesome)

--- edit ---

--- edit ---

--- edit ---

--- edit ---

1) sorry for 3 times because it is an error
2) i cant to edit so sorry for twice
by the way i am liked the old one and the vegeta gameplay 1 and 2 aura
so i dont know what its better what the new one it not very good
so it or the old one and the little more vegeta gameplay 1 and 2 aura (if they can to improve the aura but stay them like the base it will be awesome)
or something new and fresh (maybe it is will be better one)

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Why in ESF there are two different auras - swoop and power up aura? I think it should be just one or maybe somehow make them change smoothly :p
I.E when someone just after power up wants to swoop, then first aura should turn into second so it looks more smooth.

Ok now after I've read myself it's sound like bullshit but it's doesn't matter :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old ones are blurry and indistinct

They look like a smudge

The new ones are much better

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new one reminds me of the aura that Dave did a few years ago which was pretty awesome, so I like it. D:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, I love the new aura. The old aura was cool, but it was very apparent that it was a model. This one looks alot more organic.

Discord Member
Best answers
new aura hands down looks tons better. actually looks real

--- edit ---

new aura hands down looks tons better. actually looks real

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I could swear they said that they might implement a feature to change some aspects of the game effects like the auras? Just like changing the different light effects.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The new one imo. Look at how nice it is, the bottom left picture how can you not want that. Although it looks a little big whilst swooping.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new one hands down. Has the dbz feel and it looks great.

--- edit ---

The new one hands down. Has the dbz feel and it looks great.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Best aura's I've seen were on an old Xbox game called Phantom Dust. I totally loved the effects, though they weren't really similar to DBZ Auras. I Think the new one looks wolrds better. The little energy particles are a nice touch as well and add a hint of flavor the series always lacked. But I have a question for the devs. Will all the characters use the same base aura, and just swap out the colors? Or will some have unique effects?

For example, First form Cell had screaming soul-faces in his aura when he powered up in the manga. And it was in 1.2.3 will such a thing return?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best aura's I've seen were on an old Xbox game called Phantom Dust. I totally loved the effects, though they weren't really similar to DBZ Auras. I Think the new one looks wolrds better. The little energy particles are a nice touch as well and add a hint of flavor the series always lacked. But I have a question for the devs. Will all the characters use the same base aura, and just swap out the colors? Or will some have unique effects?

For example, First form Cell had screaming soul-faces in his aura when he powered up in the manga. And it was in 1.2.3 will such a thing return?
There was/is no such thing in 1.2.3 >.<

--- edit ---

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

--- edit ---

ECX had it, it was one of my crazy ideas back then xD cuz there was like one episode where he had that "sould aura" if you will

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

--- edit ---

ECX had it, it was one of my crazy ideas back then xD cuz there was like one episode where he had that "sould aura" if you will

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The new one imo. Look at how nice it is, the bottom left picture how can you not want that. Although it looks a little big whilst swooping.
I like the picture,too.:D It shows the ESF team really works hard on this game.:cool:

Best answers
I like the new one...but at the same time I don't. Auras are an indication of how much power you have, and all of them pretty much look the same...No difference in how fast the energy is moving, or the size and pressure it has on the environment(i.e when Gohan powered up against Cell in SSJ form). But I guess that would take a lot of detailed coding lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom