★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Well I've had some free time on my hands this past week and i decided to work on a new model just for practice and to maybe put in a game. I just been messing aroudn and I've come up with this.

*copy and paste link*

http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/ssjdomain/armoredmodel.jpg

Right now I'm going to be adding a gun holster on his left and work off of that...if u have any ideas or add ons for this model...let me know...thanks.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice! Good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it, but whats it supposed to be looks like somthing from star wars to me:D

Best answers
It kind of looks like Megaman with those arm things, but that's not a bad thing. I like it so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty cool, I really like those things on his arms that extend out to his nads.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
there was no real objective when i was working on this model...I just wanted to see what I could come up with. I really like what I've come up with so far. I just need to be more creative and add more things to the model to make it look more....just give it a nice look. Im gonna work on it some more and update yall on it. If u have any ideas for the mdoel..please let me know. thanks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i liike it ^_^, when i saw the first pic i thought the head looked like a fly's head cos the hair looked like big fly eyes :p ... but im stupid :p i like ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr Smo
i liike it ^_^, when i saw the first pic i thought the head looked like a fly's head cos the hair looked like big fly eyes :p ... but im stupid :p i like ^_^
Ok i must be stupid to, i thought his hair was fly eyes too. :p

Looks liek you dont need my drawings now X, you got the gun holsters looking GREAT! :yes:

BrunO

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
dont worry in all good progress right now. i'm currently working on gun cases, and a type of gun to go on his back. The legs I sorta have an idea for. Hopefully I'll update yall once i get some mroe progress down.

ps. dont worry if u thought it was bug eyes...I showed 3 of my friends at school and they said "is it half human an dhalf bug" but with these other side shots u can get a better image of him.

Best answers
dude you gotta send me that after you finish it.... or even better, get it mapped by a couple friends i know and release the SDK for it on polycount forums...

you would get like tons of ****ing kick ass skinners to skin it...

Best answers
well i already posted my crits on polycount, but ill go over them again

the feet/legs are a little chunky, and i doubtr most people walk, let alone run with those on.

the elbows are undefined, you need to put a definiate spot where the arms bend.

post a smooth shaded pic so that we can make out the face more.

very good model though, and i look forward to skinning it :)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow.. Those... are some huge feet!

you know what they say about guys with big feet, right?

BIG shoes!! muahahaa

Best answers
Originally posted by DarktoothDKD
wow.. Those... are some huge feet!

you know what they say about guys with big feet, right?

BIG shoes!! muahahaa
rofl could you mean the size of their pe....

nvm :D :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom