2vs2 Grand Tournament

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whine-
1 a : to utter a high-pitched plaintive or distressed cry b : to make a sound similar to such a cry <the wind whined in the chimney>
2 : to complain with or as if with a whine
3 : to move or proceed with the sound of a whine <the bullet whined... across the ice -- Berton Roueché>
transitive senses : to utter or express with or as if with a whine

Best answers
ok i am gonna sign up.
ME: Wasted_Man
Partner: Lancer
I would like to ask a favor... may our game be the last one? because my bud is in exams if u can put us in the last game.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, that should be fine wasted. I try and get everyone from europe out of the way first and if anyone tells me their going to be late its fine because I can plan on that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll join up with pap, but only if he agrees. If anyone else wants to partner up with me give me a message on AIM or MSN

AIM = Phatslugga1000
MSN = [email protected]

Best answers
thx 4 arranging a better day 4 our game, i'm wasted_man's partner in the tournament you should have my contacts bellow but i'm not using aim nor yim, only msn and icq.I'm on term exams, i only have 1 left.

Best answers
I'd like to tell u guys that once again ME...Dragonball Reanimations Inc. will be Making a video of this tournament being held tommorow. Hope u all enjoy the tournament. This shi*ts gonna go pretty good as long as ppl Show UP in the IRC Channel Tommorow. More ppl join! I wanna see all u ppl fight! Also..MOD Person im not sure if i posted here be4 and u deleted it.(cant remember so dont get mad...jus delete plz if u think Off Topic).

Best answers
Ok Uzumaki, Naruto. Thx bro for all ur help and ur partner's. We really appreciate that u r making a video of this. Im still anxious about 1st Tournament. I cant wait for that one and i know its gonna be out soon. So i would like to say thx for doing this. Im sure i speak for everyone that appreciates it. So thx a lot Uzumaki, Naruto!! :]

Ok guys last day for sign ups. hurry! :shocked: o_o

Best answers
Hey scorch, Im taking over for gohan since he can't join the tourney. So its Me and Mystix. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well at least I know there will be some great players around this time.. Too bad I don't get my new mouse till Monday.. oh well. I suck anyway. :laff:

Best answers
Bi0 Brolli said:
Hey scorch, Im taking over for gohan since he can't join the tourney. So its Me and Mystix. ;)

Erm 2 words....O ****! O_O

Well umm lets umm see how this works out.. :scared:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nice to see you join brolly. Should be fun. I'll have mathes drawn up late late tonight or early tomorrow morning as today is my birthday. Plus I'm trying to find some place that carries the damn mouse I want sence the one I have is crap (mouse wheel is completely gunked).

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
lol nice to see you join brolly. Should be fun. I'll have mathes drawn up late late tonight or early tomorrow morning as today is my birthday. Plus I'm trying to find some place that carries the damn mouse I want sence the one I have is crap (mouse wheel is completely gunked).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laff: :p
LALALALALALALALALALALAL B DAY! LALALLALALALALALALLALALA B DAY!

yes should be very very interesting.. o_o

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As it stands I have majin vegeta ro, draylock, Epedemic_Optikz, and phatslugga without partners.

Best answers
so y not match them together :D and then everyone has partners

Best answers
Man it may be of the time diference but i never see anybody in the #grandtournament :p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm in there if I'm in irc but otherwise its only a place to get together for tournaments. Well I wanted you guys to be able to choose your partners but if you your fine with anyone then I'll put you together according to when you show up in the channel.

Best answers
The bãds thing is lag I went there with 4 ppl and 2 spectators and I had 200 of lag( i have adsl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom