🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Good Luck..
To all of u. :fight:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the server has been bogged down quiet a bit from being overworked recently. I'm going to be shutting it down tonight and bringing it back up in the morning so dont' be alarmed when it isn't there. Euro's pings are usually around 120-150 ping.

Best answers
ok sign me up(if the tournament hasnt already happend) all i need is a partner i dont care who

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The server is on the East Coast of the U.S.

Best answers
Well todays matches should be interesting. I wanna see which team me and Opty will face (plz no one hard cough *brolli* cough) Anyway so ya gl to everyone today...cuz ull need it. :devgrin: jk but seriously gl.

Best answers
GL Everyone....gunna be fun watchin the Matches. Heh...im bettin the Finalists will be APE and Gman/Halorin.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres the first round matches if everyone shows...
~{ape}~MyStiX | ~{ape}~Bi0 Brolli vs Nyquist | Median
[=TM=]*Nemo9 | -)SnS(- Optional vs Scorcher2k | Cell
~]SL[~Legend | ~]SL[~SuperTrunks vs Draylock | Epedemic_Optikz
-]IoD[- Hybrid | -]IoD[- Darkside vs [::FB.DOJO::]Phatslugga | vegeta ro
evilpenquin | kaen vs Wasted_Man | Lancer
Pap0sec0 | Al_Bhed vs -)SnS(-Halorin | -)SnS(- GMan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First round:
~{ape}~MyStiX | ~{ape}~Bi0 Brolli vs Nyquist | Median

Apes win 15-4

Second round:
[=TM=]*Nemo9 | -)SnS(- Optional vs Scorcher2k | Cell

Nemo and Opt win 15-8

Third round:

-]IoD[- Hybrid | -]IoD[- Darkside vs Draylock | Epedemic_Optikz

IoD wins 15-10

Fourth round:
-)SnS(-GMan | -)SnS(-Halorin vs [::FB.DOJO::]Phatslugga | Wasted_Man

SnS wins 15-3

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I popped into their IRC channel for a while and I must say excellent organization by Scorcher. It's nice to see forum members spending time and effort to organize events to bring other community members together. And as long as you guys don't flame or fight about who lost (it's just a game =P), this is indeed a very commendable effort. Apart from some irc channel powers abuse from some ultra...can't recall, I didn't see anything wrong at all. By the time I left the channel, about half the tournament was over, so good time management as well.

So those were my 2 cents on this tournament, very well done. =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmph, power abuse not. I banned you from the channel because of my dislike towards you.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
I banned you from the channel because were being a prick.
Later edited to:
UltraPerfectCel said:
Hmph, power abuse not. I banned you from the channel because of my dislike towards you.
Um, right that was you. Apparently I got banned from the tournament channel for not replying when someone asked me something.. and I was unbanned in a second, well that's not the case here, things like this can be discussed via PM if needed. It has been stated repeatedly in the past: IRC and FORUMS are two different things, do not bring one into the other. Kapish?

Back on topic:
Any score updates, GMan or Scorcher?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well apparently, you were the one who brought mIRC into the forums.

gr00vy said:
Apart from some irc channel powers abuse from some ultra...can't recall.
I also edited my post to be a little more polite to you, and you have no right to bring up the beginning one. I suggest you delete that.

gr00vy said:
Apparently I got banned from the tournament channel for not replying when someone asked me something.. and I was unbanned in a second
I banned you for making smart remarks to me, and I unbanned you about 2 minutes later.

Back on topic, GMan will continuesly update his previous post on the scores so check that out. Scorcher is out at the moment in the real life and will be back shortly. We are sorry for some lag the server might have caused during the tournament.
-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
lets not fight u 2..... "LOVE AND PEACE!!! :laff: "
-Vash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
lets not fight u 2..... "LOVE AND PEACE!!! :laff: "
-Vash
Yes, I agree. Lets leave this behind us, gr00vy. Agree? :S

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
Well apparently, you were the one who brought mIRC into the forums.
My post involved giving an appreciative and short sypnosis towards Scorcher for organizing events for this community, this is his second one. I mentioned what I felt like as a 'report' of what I experienced. That sentence was hardly 5% of my post and meant nothing in the content, perhaps you should go read the forum rules again on what off-topic or irc/forum merging really means.

UltraPerfectCel said:
I also edited my post to be a little more polite to you, and you have no right to bring up the beginning one. I suggest you delete that.
I'll keep what I feel like, that quote came by my pressing the reply button on the forums. Not my fault the original was edited later.

UltraPerfectCel said:
I banned you for making smart remarks to me, and I unbanned you about 2 minutes later.
Like I have already mentioned, comments about IRC are to be kept off these boards. This is the last time I shall remind you of this. I'm sorry but I follow the rules, and it is also my job to point out the wrongs of these forums, so any more content that could have been stated in PM or any more bringing in IRC into these forums will result in a warning. Drop it!

---

On-topic:
GMan said:
Third round:

IoD wins 15-10
Whoa, I didn't expect IoD to win, nice work sonic ([SSJ]Mystic on the forums), I always told you that you would improve. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom