2vs2 Grand Tournament

Best answers
Uzumaki said:
GL Everyone....gunna be fun watchin the Matches. Heh...im bettin the Finalists will be APE and Gman/Halorin.

U might wanna rethink that.. :laff: ur right about da APE. But i believe ur wrong on da Gman/Hal. :devgrin: If it were a real bet ur chances of winning r a lil bit low. :devsmile: jk :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both of you are acting childish. :S

*grOOvy, be the bigger man and bring this to an end.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Okay well im back from my grandparents house, so i think that Bi0 will still be taking over for me just for the most part.

It seems that all of the favorites won except for Draylock and Gogeta. [I was really hoping for the win on these two players' hands.]

Good Job IoD

and I want to know when will the next Matches Take place? All today? ..
[i dont have mirc so i cant join the chanel]

These are my thoughts on the next matches:
~{ape}~MyStiX ~{ape}~Bi0 Brolli vs [=TM=]*Nemo9 -)SnS(- Optional
[Winners of 1 and 2]

-]IoD[- Hybrid -]IoD[- Darkside vs -)SnS(-GMan -)SnS(-Halorin
[Winners of 3 and 4]

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Whoa, I didn't expect IoD to win, nice work sonic ([SSJ]Mystic on the forums), I always told you that you would improve. ;)
Thanx Groov ;)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really sorry guys. I had to go help a close friend of mine with some serious stuff. I'm really sorry that I seriously fudged the tournament over as of now.

For the last matches I'll let you guys decide when you want to do it. Just let me know and I'll password the server and be there in a flash.
~{ape}~MyStiX | ~{ape}~Bi0 Brolli vs [=TM=]*Nemo9 | -)SnS(- Optional

The following match is scheduled for Monday at 6:00pm est.
-)SnS(-Halorin | -)SnS(- GMan vs -]IoD[- Hybrid | -]IoD[- Darkside

Best answers
Partly my fault...Mystix tol me to keep goin on to Semi Finals but i wasnt sure if u wanted to do tomm. Bah......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hal and I are free monday. (And hopefully my mouse will come then as well.)

Best answers
y'd u order it? Its better to buy accessories from stores...since u get rebates and warranties. Well...we'll seee if the new mouse helps u which it prolly will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I live in the country, there arent any stores. =/ My current mouse is partially broken, it stops responding and skips alot. It's an old Microsoft optical from like 2 years ago. Hell, I'm surprised it works at all, I've abused this thing.

Best answers
Uzumaki, Naruto did you say b4 that you making a videoof the tornament? Well if you did could u send me it on aim:toothleswapper or MSN : [email protected]

on topic: Great fight guys. I looked at the scores and some ppl had a tough match. Maybe there could be another tonament soon. I'm gonna start one around augest. :D

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is making a movie of this tournament as well as the 1vs1 tournament I hosted last week. He will be posting the movies for download on his site which he has been nice enough to offer as help. I'm thinking of doing a tournament every 2 weeks this summer and then figure out what kind of schedule I'll have after august becaues I'll be moving. A big thanks to gatsu for doing the movies and helping out when I was pulled away. Oh, and to get you guys thinking already about the next tournament... There will be a prize! I finally thought of one that will work :)

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
He is making a movie of this tournament as well as the 1vs1 tournament I hosted last week. He will be posting the movies for download on his site which he has been nice enough to offer as help.................
My site! Ya right lol...Freewebs has the worst upload ever. 2kb/sec. ima try to get it on RS if Spin will answer his emails....well if some1 has good UPLOAD on a site then could ya Contact Me also the movie isnt done yet. Wont be until next week im thinkin....i have alottta editin to do.

AIM: Gatsu321
MSN: [email protected]
Or jus PM me...

Best answers
when ur ready u can upload it onto my FTP server, or i can put it on the IoD site downloads section "You decide poo-head" -Optional ;]

Best answers
Me and Opty r gonna need to go all out lol. Y SCORCH Y!!!!!????? Is it becuz im black? :laff: jk. Anyway ya so uh that sux balls... :scared: cuz me and opty r gonna need a miracle. I think we can pull it off though. Im sorta confident. Eh o well chin up! :D :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nemo, what's up with you lately? You've flamed Halorin/GMan when they are leaders of my clan...It will hopefully be a good fight between us and APE. You are a bit too confident, man.

Best answers
Ive noticed this too, optional. Ever since nemo won the tournament he seems like he has generally had quite an attitude.

Best answers
well i guess it's better to be overconfident, then not confident at all...? o_O

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still need to know when nemo and opt can go against bio and mystix...

Best answers
Hey that was a long time ago guys. Opty if u were there at the time u would have understood the situation of why i flamed Gman. (btw I flamed Hal???? i dont remember flaming him cuz i never had a problem with him.. :scared: ) Anyway, that is over now. I have no problem with GMan anymore. Hes alright by me. :D :yes: I dunno about our match i have work Tomorrow so thats no good...We will see about Tuesday. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-)SnS(-Halorin | -)SnS(-GMan vs -]IoD[- Darkside | -]IoD[- Hybrid

Good game to IoD, that was a tough match

14-7, we didn't have to reach 15 since Hybrid died once from hitting 0 powerlevel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom