2vs2 Grand Tournament

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to see if we can get a 2vs2 tournament off. I want to get at least 8 teams together for this. Everyone can pick there own partner of course sence I don't think it would be fun with someone you don't know.

Server settings:
mp_plcatchup 0
mp_multipleps 1
Map= z_spike

Rules:
- NO WHINING
- Frieza disc is not allowed.
- Buu isn't allowed
- First to 15 frags wins
- First to 15 deaths loses
- Trans killing is allowed

- Matches will start on Friday the 11th at 5est (-5gmt) which should allow everyone to be there.
- If you don't show your disqualified.
- If your game crashes the person your playing has the choice of taking the scores you had or replaying the match.
- Matches will be held in 209.198.68.10 (US EAST server) and I will ref all the matches for sake of truth.
- Everyone should join up to #grandtournament on irc.gamesnet.net at least 10 minutes before we start.
- Please post your game name and where you live (scheduling matches) here if you wish to play.
- Please don't post on how the rules are stupid or unfair. Everything is layed out with a reason and a lot of thought behind it.

Best answers
Well its good to see that it actually started. Question though. Will i be assisting u or not?? Well ill c if i can get into the Tourny. I will let u know b4 7/10. Ok?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name: ~{ape}~MyStiX

I'm Pacific Standard time, so err.. yeah. I'll be free and ready. I just have to pick a partner now. x.x

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
~{ape}~Gohan will be mystix's partner
pacific standard time west coast

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, you can still help nemo. I just wanted to post this to give people some time to sign up and to stop people from asking about it. I hope we get enough people to get it going...

Best answers
Alright man thx! :D :yes: good idea. So anyway still thinking about joining..leaning towards...damnit its a ps. ;/

Edit: Ill go ahead and sign up. And i think optional is gonna be with me. I have to get an answer from him. We talked about it earlier in the 1v1 tournament that Scorch held and he said he would probably be with meh. So sign me up and ill c if Optional will be with me. :D :yes:

Edit: Optional is my partner for this tournament. :laff:

Best answers
I'm definately in! There's just the time difference problem for me... But probably it will do... :D
PT.Nyquist, Portugal
Should I sign up my partner, or should he do that? o_o
Either way here goes... :laff:
PT.Median, Portugal

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can go ahead and sign up your partner as well guys. Portugal should be somewhere around 10 or 12pm I believe.... Hopefully it works out...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-)SnS(- Optional

im gonna get a partner...

Best answers
yes, it's around 10pm... So sign us in definately... We'll be able to appear :]
Now sign in people :warning:
Just a shame there's no euro server... ;/
But it will have to do... :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-)SnS(-Halorin and -)SnS(- GMan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[::FB.DOJO::]Phatslugga, i'm going to need a partner as well.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea im gunna join too.

my name in game is -]IoD[- Hybrid and my partners gunna be -]IoD[- Darkside

Best answers
I may or may not be able to join up, it depends. If it's one round per day again then I can't, I'm leaving that weekend, but considering it's about 8 teams, and 16 frags go much quicker in a 2v2, I'm thinking a few rounds per day. But I'll let you know...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont double post, let alone triple post. theres an edit button u can use so next time use that :].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom