2vs2 Grand Tournament

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All we need now is for ~{ape}~MyStiX | ~{ape}~Bi0 Brolli vs [=TM=]*Nemo9 | -)SnS(- Optional to happen and we can do the finals. I don't really want to stretch this out so if you guys could pm me or something on msn so we can get a date set. [email protected]

Best answers
Ive just received word that Brolli is not fighting.. He has other things to do besides this "shameful" tournament. Thats his decision and i cant change it, so i guess me and opty vs Gman/Hal. So thats the update Scorch.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If thats Brolly's attitude than fine. I don't need people like that anyways. I can't help it if an emergency pops up and I'm pulled away. I try to plan for the best times and they usually turn out good. You guys just let me know when you want to finish this up and I'm there.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually i joined and asked him to take my place for the fight on fri cuz i was gonna be outta town

if youve read his post he says that he would be filling in for me

but since im not much of a match for the big bad SnS ppl i guess if mystix doesnt want to fight then its over

Best answers
Well if Mystix decides to then we will setup a date.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the whole tournament was thrown off pace. the reason me and bio played the day of the tournament was to take part on THAT day. we weren't expecting to have to play like this. i for one hardly play ESF anyway. the day of the tournament was just something for me to do. well, i really don't mind if we have the battle.. but i don't play ESF often and don't intend to play for a while. unless we get a good day to fight.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can understand that. All the information I got told me that the tournament was shameful and that you weren't going to continue. No hard feelings so pm me on when and if you wanna finish this up.

Best answers
Im sorry, but i gotta say this. From what i know of bi0, hes a good guy. When nemo posted that, I couldnt understand Bi0 saying something like that. I think you have all of our apoligies brolly. To morph the truth to make a good guy bad is not an honorable thing.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After trying to make sence of the information thrown at me I have come to this... Brolly could be available this weekend if he was babysitting this past week or the following weekend. Once brolly is free he could probably get ahold of mystix and we can make a date to finish up the tournament seeing as how all we have left is one semi finals match and then the finals. Once I get a pm from brolly or someone gets ahold of him we should be good to go.

I'm going to continue the tournament. If you see my post on page 4 before this whoel thing broke out you can see that i asked if other people could be on on sunday. If everyone can be on then we can finish it then. mystix/bio vs opt/nemo then winning team vs hal/gman.

Best answers
I work 11:30-7:00 PM EST. I should be around 7:30 'till evening. Organization. "Amazing."

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heavily edited . . . Should any of you make this a spam mine field again, I will instantly incinerate your posting privleges.

Best answers
I didn't see any spam as all the 'conversation' was about the scheduling conflicts and dealings with the tournament, the name of this thread. But okay.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So do went want to do it today or not? You people need to respond and let me know when you can play. Nemo, opt, gman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whenever.. just IM me or something, about Bi0.. i dunno, u gotta PM him or something. but right now, i aint doing nothing.. untill later that is.

Best answers
Im basically free every day unless i have something to do one day...so there is my schedual. I have no life.. :S

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are we going to continue this tournament or have you guys givin up on it?

Best answers
Not a question for -me- to answer. But, hey.. Talk is cheap. I'd love for this tournament to take place, but people are gabbing their mouths rather than joining servers. GET ON WITH THE TOURNAMENT ALREADY! I wonder what outlandish excuse there's gonna be -this- time.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well gman told me that he was out because he is going to be taking a long break from esf... I haven't heard anything from opt recently and brolly is a questionable. If this falls through then I'll just get the 1vs1 rolling and learn my lesson on trying to get a 2vs2 to work...

Best answers
Eh well what can ya do? All you can do is throw this into the garbage can..Im still in, and im sure Hal is BUT who knows about opty and especially Bi0 (hes confusing). We know about GMan but how would tha effect Hal? All sorts of bad stuff...just go ahead and throw it away Cuz its over...well what an exciting tourament eh? :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said before, IM me whenever you guys want, I'm never on the forums anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom