2012 - Will it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the world's gonna end due to pollution or some other "natural" cause, what makes 2012 the target date?

What's so obscure about the end of the Mayan calendar is that there's nothing to state that something specific is going to happen (and according to Zeo they didn't even specify that anything will even happen.) so all this is, is speculation for things that might happen, and granted at some point they may, but linking these catastrophies to a specific date that just happens to be the end of the Mayan calendar is foolish.

What I'm saying is you can prophecise all you like on what might be the cause of the end of the world, but trying to tag your theory onto a date that was set a very long time ago by an ancient civilisation is silly. If anything, the stupid predictions (alien invasions, comet hitting) make more sense for the specific date than something like pollution or oil spills.

Personally as I said before, I highly doubt anything will happen save a couple of conspiracy theorists burying their heads in the sand after they realise how foolish they've behaved.

IMA WHALE URGLEURGLEURGLE
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Maybe the mayns just got sick and tired of writing down the year after year... and just stopped there becase they wanted to let time catch up so they didnt constantly write the dates... also, If the would is going to end in 2012 i know how goku will stand up and.....

"I call among the plants the animals trees and the stars... please, lend me you're power!!"

You get the idea... :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't even close to being a conspiracy theory o_O.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright guys, it has been requested twice now that we drag this back on topic, so let's knock it off. Make another thread if you want to fool around.
like i said before give me ten grands i'll make it happan.

when i turn everyone in this forum become homo and this forum become homo forum, the world ends.
you dont mean we'll all gonna be capture by alien and test and lab-rat in 2012 after they conquer the planet??
hellrider your inability to fall in line with a post of an administrator has just earned you a warning :warning:

Please refer to the corrective action section of the AUP to get an idea of how this affects you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You guys wanna stop F*cking around?

Their is nothing funny about this.

If you think so maybe you should laugh at America and the way we live. Were treated like sheep. Programmed to think particular ways. Fed certain foods that fatten us up and sicken us so the gov can leech money off of your med bills. Our gov holds Trillions and Trillions of Dollars, yet more then 2/3(from what i remember) of the world's population STARVE.

It may sound outlandish, but I garuntee you SHOULD take a closer look before dismissing this based on "controlled" popular beliefs.

If you want some Insite, checkout this link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y

but of course their is MUCH more info then found here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5YtnyKrUUiY&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Iempod2GaAg

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, I'm going to sound like a ****, but you know I love you like a brother from another mother so I'm going to say it anyway.

You don't know what you're talking about. Every week, you latch onto something new and whatever it is that you're obsessed over suddenly becomes an imminent threat. Not too long ago, you were trying to convince me Jesus was our lord and savior and I was trying to explain the history of that particular religion to you. Then you did a complete 180 and said that religion was a farce, and you jumped to something entirely new, and also equally insane in my opinion. Now you're jumping onto yet another bandwagon and, like every other time, you seem to just be repeating talking points other people have made without actually understanding in any real depth what they're talking about.

The Mayan "prophecy", if you can even call it that, has absolutely nothing to do with what you're talking about now. I briefly skimmed through the video you posted because I don't have time to watch all of it, but I saw planet Nibiru pop up and I couldn't help but laugh.

I'll start off by saying all people all over the world are treated as sheep. We're to do as we're told, and we're to like it. It obviously works best if we don't believe we're being controlled in any fashion and everything we do is of our own choosing. This is hardly ever the case, but illusions can be hard to break. However, as I said, this isn't limited to America.

Secondly, we aren't fed anything. We're given a choice between healthy, expensive food which may or may not taste good, or cheap, garbage food that will inevitably destroy your body. Many lower-class citizens are actually obese, not because they're gorging themselves on high quality produce every single minute, but because when they do eat, they're only ingesting garbage. They can choose to eat the cheap food or they can choose to not eat for several days or weeks in order to eat healthily for one day. I think the choice is clear. Other people aren't as unfortunate. They're just weak-minded and slaves to their cravings. It is of their own choosing that they become morbidly obese. Combine poor eating habits with never or rarely working out, and you're bound to balloon quite quickly.

Our government is actually about a trillion dollars in debt, so I don't know what you're talking about. The United States gives more money to charity than anyone else, though. The problem isn't that we're not giving enough money to the needy in Africa, for example. The problem is we're sending them food and supplies and warlords are hijacking those shipments and using them to enslave their people. If you want to survive, if you want to eat, if you want your child to live, you will do as they say or you won't be fed. Simple as that.

The word is incite, not insite.

Again, I haven't watched the video but I'll briefly go over Nibiru. According to an author by the name of Zachariah Sitchin, ancient Sumerians believed their Gods came from a planet which they called Nibiru, which is actually part of our Solar System but has an extremely large orbit, so we only ever see it every 3600 years (I think it was...I haven't read the books in some time). In case you haven't put two and two together yet, their Gods were aliens. Anyway, the aliens came to Earth because they needed raw materials, including but not limited to gold, which they were planning on using to restore their atmosphere. Don't ask me how. I don't know. They had their own labor force, which "ancient texts" labeled the Annunaki. That labor force decided they were above doing physical labor, so they rebelled. In response, they found a species they believed had the capabilities they required. Using genetic engineering, they took that species, which I can only presume is the neandertal, and created what amounts to a chimera. Why is it a chimera? They spliced their genes with those belonging to the chimera, creating us. Because of the speed of the rotation of their planet and the orbit or some convoluted theory, the aliens aged either very slowly or lived for a very long time. In any case, that transferred over to early man, explaining why people in the bible were able to live for so long.

They aliens taught their creations enough to make man willing servants, even going so far as to give them what amounts to civilization. As I said, I haven't read the books the dude wrote in a long time, so I'm going off of memory. It gets a little fuzzy around here, but I think this is mostly right. Time went on, the Gods came and went, came and went, and human civilization began to build up. Man began to frolick with each other and eventually engaged in homosexual behavior, as animals tend to do. The Gods, as they were viewed by primitive man (Clarke's Second Law), did not want them behaving this way, because they either just didn't like it or wanted man to breed.

The Gods also realized the region they were inhabiting was on the verge of being flooded by melting ice caps (caused by the passage of their planet, which supposedly caused an axis shift or some ****), so they bailed and left man to die out because they were no longer useful to them. One of the Gods decided man deserved a chance, so he helped them out by giving them a head's up, and telling them how to construct a boat large enough that many of them would survive. Obviously, this is the flood story from the Bible. It also obviously predates the bible, since it's mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Anyway, Man survives, some of the Gods are left behind or something and they begin breeding with humans creating the Nephilim (this part might have happened before they left; I don't remember the sequence of events at this point), which were half god, half man. Hercules comes to mind. Somewhere along the timeline, the God's nuke two cities because of their "sexually deviant" behavior (Sodom and Gomorrah). When I say nuked, I mean they actually nuked the cities, resulting in sand turning into green glass. Good stuff.

Anyway, the problem with all of this is archaeologists who actually study Sumeria say the author purposely mistranslated what was written and a lot of what he is saying is just fiction. I'm undecided either way, since the Sumerians DID say there were 12 planets in our solar system: The 9 we know of, if you include pluto, the sun and the moon, plus a 12th mysterious planet too large for us to have confused with Planet Xena.

In any case, I fail to see how any of this has to do with 2012 and the Mayans, other than the possible connection that Quetzalcoatl was a God (of the Sumerian kind), but he's from Aztec lore so there goes that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont bounce from 1 thing and latch on.. Yet i may talk about 1 thing... and people may stick around to hear only certain parts..

I never said relligion was complete bs, I said I dont completely believe in it. Yet i do believe certain parts.

as for all the topics i talk about, they are ALL RELATED, religion,aliens, God, 2012, human evolution ect.

As for 2012,

there are many events that could take place, it seems as if all of them may take place. catastrophies on earth, evolution of the human race, and a new world order after the events pass. I suggest not to fear, because their is nothing to fear from what ive learned.

Here is a quote that goes along with the idea I was thinking about earlier. This 1 seems like it will definately happen. ( im not basing that judgement off the quote )

"dec.21.2012 marks a major galactic alignment too: The 21st is the winter solstice,and the sun aligns with the equatorial plane of the milky way. The sun and moon give us the tides, so who knows what it may do_One theory is we'll get a pulse of energy that vibrates our DNA frequency higher and we get an evolution boost. I like that one best. Things will work out better than it appears at the moment. Humans are incredible creatures. We only know a portion of our capabilities. "

Edit: I completely understand, i just dont waste memory in remember specific names of certain companies ect. I generalize things and remember 4 ever.

Example: Niribu/Planet X or w/e is the planet that will be visible world wide in 2009. The events it'll cause will last between 2011-2014. Earthquakes, ect ect occur around the entire planet. People inside of the Tunnel systems may survive to see a new sky, and the NWO will be the event pushed on people after alll the events are over

As for us, our physical bodies may die, some may not.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see you added two more videos, which have absolutely nothing to do with each other. The only way Jesus and Nibiru have anything in common is if Jesus is an alien. I'm not even all that convinced he existed or, if he did, he existed during the time period people say he did, considering Paul didn't believe half the things people claim is part of Jesus's story nowadays. Honestly, people trying to combine random conspiracy theories and legends and create some kind of logical story just pisses me off to no end. All it does is make the theories that actually have some validity seem less credible because someone threw in a part about Bush's dad being an 8 foot tall reptile, and if you look closely, he has slits for eyes.

I don't know how you can say "this one seems like it will definitely happen!" when it isn't based on anything at all. I'll buy the galactic alignment that occurs every 26,000 years, but I can't buy into that somehow altering out DNA and making us super humans. I don't understand why people are waiting around for an express train to Godhood instead of actively working towards it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whether or not the videos are a basis for your beliefs doesn't matter. What does matter is you actually believe what is being said. Normally I don't care, but don't peddle what you really don't understand to people and expect to be taken seriously. I really can't take anything you say seriously because you buy into these things so easily without having done any substantial research. You basically read a few articles, watch a video or two and declare yourself an expert on the subject. That's almost as bad as reading headlines of news stories and saying you're up to date on world news, not that you do that, but it's a fair comparison.

You were approaching Level 5 zealotry last time we spoke about the Bible, the fact that you're "steadily beginning to trust" it again is a testament to just how impressionable you are when it comes to outlandish material. Anyway, before you actually buy into everything you see, at least do yourself a favor and read the Earth Chronicles series. That's where the entire Nibiru thing comes from, so you should at least know the basics. Because I don't think you're going to read any of the books, I found this for you and anyone else interested in the basics. After reading some it, I realize I was way off with my time line, but that's like getting mad over someone saying Sandworms came before sand trout.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/8148/zchron.html

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm refering the the prophices of the Bible, and the Words / events of Jesus.

Also, your assumptions about me r incorrect, and your entitled to your opinions.

I'm not going to spend hours typing an entire essay on events that can occur and all the possibilities.

Yet many people discredit the Bible all to easily, some because they were told so. Their are those who latch onto it without understanding it becuase they were told to.

I know much more then u think, dont mistake laziness in typing for a lack of knowledge =]

I'll check out the book tho o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is about the rumor of the world ending in 2012, not if jesus was an alien, or if the gods were an alien. If you would like to argue about that, and other planets, post in another thread, please.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
2012 IS RELATED ffs,

Rumor for thought: A different intelligent race exists on planet X, when it comes they come also.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll start by saying I haven't read or watched any of the additional material supplied in this thread.

Basically from what I can understand from the comments in this thread. Jinx is combining every conspiracy theory in existence and told us they're all gonna come true on december 21st 2012.

Anyway most of what I'd like to say has been said by Zeo, but I'd just like to ask, what makes you believe any of this is true? Everybody has reasons for why they believe in something, John Travolta has a reason why he's a scientologist, the average, religious man in the street has a reason why he believes in god. All I've seen from you is a bunch of links and warnings to "stop ****ing around and take this **** seriously because "x" is gonna happen."

Like it or not, if you want to be taken seriously, stop using laziness as an excuse and type an "essay" explaining your reasonings.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for reviving a 3 month old thread. I didn't feel like making another one, so, who still thinks it's going to happen?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, on 2012

I have a feeling there is something that's going to happen... possibly either complete corrupt exposure and global rising "awareness", or self destruction. Possibly more, but I believe we as a race have a choice that's still being made IMO.

Interesting thoughts, I've heard about something that goes somewhat like this...

Currently we are being manipulated to be more "acceptable" to aliens. In the past, the thought of aliens existing was crazy, perhaps? The reason were being trained to accept aliens is because there is going to be a mass "siting" of ships with peacefull beings ect ect around 2012(maybe after). Before this siting were to be manipulated into believing that instead of a "Mass Siting" happening, there will be a "Mass Invasion" on our species, thus causing us to go to war against them.

Of course before this the NWO( new world order) has to occur before the war....and im not sure about the timeframes ect..

Also about this planet coming to earth.. im not so sure anymore, as it either will be seen by 2009 or it wont..... and it may be a distracting story coverup .. for something else?

these are just some plausible thoughts floating around.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe anything is going to happen in 2012. At least anything that is related to the so-called "Mayan prediction".

Nobody can predict the future.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been believing about it on and off.

I guess the scariest part about it, is that the Mayans predicted a couple of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom