2012 - Will it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, Jinx, All I'm gonna say is, Enough with the damn videos.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing will happen, the world will continue to revolve around the sun and daily life will continue. The End.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
explain me what is off topic plz. I said I think it will happen and what will happen in 2012. I don't see off topic there.
Since when did Dragonball Z have to do with anything about the world ending?

Best answers
Hopefully, most of you guys aren't JUST now hearing about this, but there is a MAJOR even supposedly happening on 2012.

There is also a LOT of speculation.

1 if not all of these events supposedly supposed to occur on 2012.

a) A large comet larger then the Earth will hit the earth, causing cataclysmic events worldwide. Representatives of supposedly "each race" will be take cover under the earth in a tunnel system that has been in construction for a LONG time now. Those on the surface are left to defend themselves, chaos on the surface.

b) A large comet will come fairly close to the point where it wont hit, BUT it will come close enough to screw up the Earth's gravity pull around the sun, Possibly causing the Earth to drift into space.
c) The Earth will be destroyed by cataclysmic events, but the Nobody will be here when it happens. A certain energy from the "object" coming our way will knock us into a dif dimension before the actual object hits earth and destroys it. In this new dimension I'm talking about, time is irelevant and you'll be able to know what others are thinking, somewhat like a linked conciousness. The earth will be re-manifested from everyone's memory of the earth. Those beings who are ready will stay, and those who arent will come back to earth to finish what they need to do.
d) A staged alien attack or a REAL alien attack. If staged its for the purpose of having an excuse to put weapons in space for complete control over the entire planet.
E)Absolutely nothing ( highly unlikely in my opinion )

Extra food for thought: If u dont believe the US Gov would do such a thing, remember they've taken land at the expense of lives.. Example: Indians, ect ect.

God is real

That doesn't mean the popular theology about God is absolutely true or false.

Treat a stranger as your brother if not as Yourself, for HE IS YOU with different yet the same characteristics.
That comet event isnt supposed to occur til the lat 2020s, and theres only a small chance that it'll hit us... like very small.

Also.. i believe a nuclear holocaust is FAR more likely than the scenarios you posted about.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously man. If you're going to spam in a thread, do it in one you made. This is a serious discussion, that's not about Dragonball Z. If you're going to keep doing this, perhaps a mod can remove you from the thread, or something..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, and I say this from the deepest regions of my hearts and conscious, if anything does happen on 2012 I garentee that I will be raping more then one female before the earth is destroyed.

And who cares? I'll be dead.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, and I say this from the deepest regions of my hearts and conscious, if anything does happen on 2012 I garentee that I will be raping more then one female before the earth is destroyed.

And who cares? I'll be dead.
I'll probably be looting some ghetto ass K-Mart or something, even though there isn't **** in there.

Get your '2012 Insurance' now!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got it in 2012 esf will be relesh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing is going to happen , we will continue to live on as we normally would.

Well actually, a big chaos would occur all because of people's fear of something happening and creating crimes against humanity. Everyone would do things they normally wouldn't do that aren't morally right such as : raping, killing, stealing and religious zealots would do genocides, etc.

If it would be happening, i myself would also have a huge list of things to do and try out obviously.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People say the end of the world is nigh every single year yet for some reason they never seem to be right.

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me 2008+ times shame on me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Part 1 of 9 -- Dont take this video lightly
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6H6S5lx3dY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6H6S5lx3dY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many times have we heard this before? The world will end on the year 2000! Oh, wait! 2001 is the real new millenium, so it'll end then!

No, wait! Er, what?

The reality is that humanity and humanity's perception of time is absolutely irrelevant in the cosmic scale. The "world" will end when it ends--when either we destroy ourselves through war, we're hit by an asteroid/meteor/etc, or when the Sun becomes a red giant. End of story, logical end of thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do people expect the Mayans to make an infinite calendar?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Make sure you dont just watch part 1..

Here is part2
<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E3iBA-ic8bE&rel=0&border=1&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E3iBA-ic8bE&rel=0&border=1&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

watch part 1 -8 ( talks about poisen in foods, stargates, nwo, underground bases, future goals , ect ect ect ect )

Part 3:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWYR09gwdg"]YouTube - PLEASE LISTEN.pt3/9.Your Soul May Depend On It.!!!..[/ame]

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you dont just watch part 1..

Here is part2
<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E3iBA-ic8bE&rel=0&border=1&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E3iBA-ic8bE&rel=0&border=1&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

watch part 1 -8
I have no idea what that video has to do with anything, but it's absolutely hilarious. I encourage everyone to watch it.

Here's a small taste of what you'll hear, 3:35 - 4:10 in:

". . . their about to sacrifice billions to their astro gods who do exist in higher dimensional planes. If you don't believe it, I'm sorry for your ignorance. Now, the dark hand of evil has ruled mankind systematically for years. They always approach the best and brightest, now I was approached three times by the Pindar, three times. The Pindar, whose name means Penis of the Dragon, is the leader who rules over the council of the 13 . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom