2012 - Will it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chuck Norris shaves his chest. That's not cool.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want this thread to be closed, can the mods delete the spam posts, please?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I don't see how what's supposed to happen in the year 2012 is a subject for serious discussion. Not one single claim as to what could possibly happen has been backed up by any substantial evidence. However, if anyone knows of any evidence to back up these claims, please bring it to this discussion.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We won't make it to 2012 considering they plan on starting up the Large Hadron Collider in May 2008.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In 2012, I will be in University, studying materials, energy and nanotechnology.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I don't see how what's supposed to happen in the year 2012 is a subject for serious discussion. Not one single claim as to what could possibly happen has been backed up by any substantial evidence. However, if anyone knows of any evidence to back up these claims, please bring it to this discussion.
Yeah agreed. Aside from a few poorly constructed conspiracy theories (tunnel networks under the earth and weapons of mass destruction in space) there hasn't been anything to suggest we should take cover to survive the return of an ancient civilisations return to earth.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll give you a hint. It stars Will Smith and a dog. And it's awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep referring to it as "sexz0r" and I highly doubt it's going to happen in any timespan.

IMA WHALE URGLEURGLEURGLE
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ok, god said. no one knows when the rebirth of jesus will occour.... only I shal know.

I dont beleave this hippy crap :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Origin, you forget the resource of illegal prostitutes. At some point he will decide it's the only way he can get laid, and pay some slut lots of cash for it. Then contract an STD.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep referring to it as "sexz0r" and I highly doubt it's going to happen in any timespan.
lolz, I said that so it doesn't get cencored :p, in RL Im very open when there comes about sex. I from where did you guyz got those rumors >_> 2012, the damn year? Like "Day after tomorow"?
@Avanger, too bad there are just a few prostitutes around here :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
obviously not, just it does on cb.NET, so... w/e
P.S. Can anyone tell me why is there stupid rule 120 secs beetween 2 posts >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So people like you wouldn't spam our nice forum.

Oh and 2012 - not happening. Maybe a few suicides here and there or God descending and killing us all, nothing much, just the usual end of a cycle.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for acting like a "rogue mod" if I am, but Lukyas, Avenger, and Spunky, if you're going to spam, don't post in this thread, please. Anyways, it seems kind of bull**** in my opinion. Sure the Mayans are right, but I highly doubt they can predict the end of the world. Nobody can. And I agree with what MC said, we should backup our theories with facts, before we state things will happen.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just for the sake of reiteration, the Mayans did NOT predict the end of the world. They're saying the cycle we're in now is completed in December of 2012. What that actually means is up for debate, but they didn't say the world is going to end. I'm personally of the belief we're on the path to world-altering events anyway but if that event or events happens to occur on or around the end of the Mayan calendar, kudos to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom