★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Topic says it all. Post your feedback.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well of course 2012 will happen, so will 2011, and 2013.

But seriously, they said the year 2000 would bring about a digital apocalypse...

Then again, a lot of **** can happen in 4 years.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hopefully, most of you guys aren't JUST now hearing about this, but there is a MAJOR even supposedly happening on 2012.

There is also a LOT of speculation.

1 if not all of these events supposedly supposed to occur on 2012.

a) A large comet larger then the Earth will hit the earth, causing cataclysmic events worldwide. Representatives of supposedly "each race" will be take cover under the earth in a tunnel system that has been in construction for a LONG time now. Those on the surface are left to defend themselves, chaos on the surface.

b) A large comet will come fairly close to the point where it wont hit, BUT it will come close enough to screw up the Earth's gravity pull around the sun, Possibly causing the Earth to drift into space.
c) The Earth will be destroyed by cataclysmic events, but the Nobody will be here when it happens. A certain energy from the "object" coming our way will knock us into a dif dimension before the actual object hits earth and destroys it. In this new dimension I'm talking about, time is irelevant and you'll be able to know what others are thinking, somewhat like a linked conciousness. The earth will be re-manifested from everyone's memory of the earth. Those beings who are ready will stay, and those who arent will come back to earth to finish what they need to do.
d) A staged alien attack or a REAL alien attack. If staged its for the purpose of having an excuse to put weapons in space for complete control over the entire planet.
E)Absolutely nothing ( highly unlikely in my opinion )

Extra food for thought: If u dont believe the US Gov would do such a thing, remember they've taken land at the expense of lives.. Example: Indians, ect ect.

God is real

That doesn't mean the popular theology about God is absolutely true or false.

Treat a stranger as your brother if not as Yourself, for HE IS YOU with different yet the same characteristics.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of said speculation has been backed up by actual evidence. Please feel free to prove otherwise.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I laughed at that.

The world was supposed to end 7 years ago when the machines rose up after having their clocks reset to 1900. Throughout history, people have prophecised the end of the world, yet here we are.

In 2012 life will continue as normal. Till many years from now another lunatic from history's magic date of doom draws near.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many times has the Earth been said to explode/ect.? Several times. Are we still here? yes.

Will the planet explode on 2012? No.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
d) A staged alien attack or a REAL alien attack. If staged its for the purpose of having an excuse to put weapons in space for complete control over the entire planet.
Just like rocky, I lol'd, especially seeing those two next to each other. I mean come on, plausible or not that's just hilarious.

I doubt anything will happen, aside from gas requiring you to trade in your vehicle to fill up the tank.

also logan, sig limits, resize it or kill it bro.

600x200

----

also, rofl moment again

final shine said:
well, me 2, but i dont think so eather , i rather belive in the Bible than in Nostradamus
Nostradamus didn't even make the prediction, [correct me if I'm wrong] it's when the Mayan calender ends.

and the reason it has such higher speculation, is the Mayans have been pretty good with astrologic crap. [once again, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone, memory on this is fuzzy.]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fixed the sig. Better quality too.

Just because a calender ends doesn't mean the earth will blow up. A Calendar is just a device to determine the day of the year it is. Time flows on equally in all parts of the universe at the same speed. The only thing that makes earth follow time differently is the speed of it's rotation. The Earth will not suddenly stop nor will time stop in place. Time flows on, with or without any calender.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Despite the publicity generated by the 2012 date, Susan Milbraath, curator of Latin American Art and Archaeology at the Florida Museum of Natural History, stated that "We [the archaeological community] have no record or knowledge that [the Maya] would think the world would come to an end" in 2012.

"For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle," says Sandra Noble, executive director of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies in Crystal River, Fla. To render Dec. 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting, she says, is "a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in."
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_long_count#Summary

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Topic says it all. Post your feedback.
give me ten grands i would make it happan

ok back to topic...2012 may be a extramely change in human history that everything we known will be different....but the human annihilation....not quitely possible.. aleast human is the one the most intellengent species in our universe. maybe alot of people would die but still many people will find the way to live.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
give me ten grands i would make it happan

ok back to topic...2012 may be a extramely change in human history that everything we known will be different....but the human annihilation....not quitely possible.. aleast human is the one the most intellengent species in our universe. maybe alot of people would die but still many people will find the way to live.

most intelligent on the planet? By far.

Most intelligent in the universe? Highly doubtful.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't listen to MC's wikipedia post. Sandra Noble isn't noble at all. She's part of a Mayan advance team who's sole objective is to render us completely defenseless before the main fleet arrives. How are they accomplishing their goal? Well, do you see us preparing for a massive invasion?

Mission Accomplished.

However, if you read the Mayan Calendar backwards, it seems that the Mayans leave right after arriving. Some skeptics will tell you this is because we're just viewing events in the wrong order as a result of reading the calendar backwards. This is a lie. Anyone who tells you otherwise is part of the Mayan advance team.

On the off chance that I'm wrong about them retreating after traveling all that way to get back here, you should probably start arming yourselves. People wanted to know the real reason why Americans have guns. Now you know. We can't tell you where France is located, but we can defeat interstellar aliens with our rifles and pistols. Nothing will stop us from achieving victory over the alien scum.

You're welcome, world. You owe us. Again.

We actually have several Stargates in our country, all of which connect to the Mayan home world. We probably should have just sent a few nukes through them and hoped for the best, but that wouldn't have been action-packed as aliens destroying our cities while we rebel and eventually overcome evil, only to realize we had been infiltrated by a different kind of evil. That's right, Mr. Cheney. We know you're a 9' tall reptilian who uses holograms to makes yourself appear humanish. We'll take care of that when the time comes.

We also have two powerful allies. Long ago, right before the fall of the Roman Empire, they sent about a billion Praetorians into space. We call them Space Praetorians now. Because they're in space. Anyway, their goal was to conquer every planet in space in order to expand the glory of the empire. Amazingly enough, they succeeded. Mars was actually inhabited by cave dwelling civilizations. Where are they now? Space Praetorian slaves.

We also have the Hopi as our allies. I won't say anything about them because their prophecies have been right on the money so far, and I'm hoping they're wrong about the last one. But yeah, they have lasers so that helps.

In the mean time, board your windows, lock your door, fence your borders eat your children. We don't have time to care for the young.

Let's do this.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as the dictator of the Galactic Confederacy doesn't drop us in Earth's volcanoes and blow us up with hydrogen bombs, I'll be fine with whatever happens.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fly DC-10's full of hydrogen bombs inside of Earth's volcanos, sending a bunch of body thetans into our bodies once, shame on you. Fly DC-10's full of hydrogen bombs inside of Earth's volcanos, sending a bunch of body thetans into our bodies twice, shame on me.

Never again.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of that is well and good, but won't mean nothing if Ernst Stavro Blofeld somehow survived being killed by James Bond and creates a new secret lair inside two hollowed out volcanoes (100% power increase of his previous single volcano lair) and threatens the world by holding the world's supply of oxygen hostage.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fly DC-10's full of hydrogen bombs inside of Earth's volcanos, sending a bunch of body thetans into our bodies once, shame on you. Fly DC-10's full of hydrogen bombs inside of Earth's volcanos, sending a bunch of body thetans into our bodies twice, shame on me.

Never again.
The difference between then and now is that we have Chuck Norris:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who needs an old man wearing tight pants when you have the man who conquered an empire all by his lonesome?

Holy **** is it ridiculous that this forum even censors Rid**** when it appears in a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom