1st model wip - Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you blind, cant you see the HUGE picture above you? Are you here 24/7 to defend yourself. As you said earlier, "go outside, smell the fresh air". Owned.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
Are you blind, cant you see the HUGE picture above you? Are you here 24/7 to defend yourself. As you said earlier, "go outside, smell the fresh air". Owned.
Actualy i m from work already so bye!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SsChris and CJ give enough prove I wonder why no body is doing nothing about it!?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
SsChris and CJ give enough prove I wonder why no body is doing nothing about it!?
Cause i talked to majindave and the other zeq2tam and they know its not a rip or clone of darksun s goku , so **** of , hahaha

this is my last post on this ****ing forum BYE!

Best answers
My post, to be exact:

"It's not a rip, and not really a clone, but it is similar. (I should know, since I've worked with Darksuns goku's mesh)"

KaioPunk said:
Well. I don believe it's a rip or clone of any other model. If it's a rip or clone it's a rip or clone of Goku from Dragon Ball Z. After all both of you want to recreate him in 3d as close as you can get him to the series.
"KP, you can get different kinds of goku models (mesh design, proportions), but these two are similar, so that argument goes out the window.

Darkone, you were definetly inspired by Darksun's goku But your inoccent in this case. Polyflows and such are different, but shape/proportions are similar, even those little hair strands."

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I've seen more than enough. This thread is closed. If you try to open another thread on this topic without speaking to myself or any other admin first, I will close that thread as well. Until this issue is dealt with and the proof considered in FULL detail, this topic is dead. Understood?

As for the rest of you, I expect that when a suspected issue arises, you DO NOT flame the person in question. If this happens again, you will end up in the same place that rippers end up going. An accusation is not an open invitation to flame, and it never will be. If you aren't a part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Either post relevant to the topic, or contact a forums staff member. I repeat, this is NOT a place to start flaming. The accusation will be made, live with it. If you have a problem with someone's conduct, REPORT IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom