1st model wip - Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh if there was never noobs the forums wouldnt ever be started o_O... everyone was a noob whether u like it or not.. u just didnt get on a computer and automatically know how to use it. you didnt download milkshape and automatically know how to model... and already know how to do 2d art in photoshop... most of the ppl who call themselves l33t are still noobs...
ive been here since June with close to 900 posts but i still concider myself as a noob. and yes, i have ripped in the pass days. im not proud of it... but i also made up for my mistakes and learned modeling *thnx to help of others*

now ontopic: are you going to finsih this and show all these ppl what u are capable of? if so.. then im looking foward to it. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay ice man! someone who has some common sense. ice man was nice to me ever since i joined, to me he is the "coolest" :cool: person on here. and i wanted to ask the same question ice man did. [ya know, the one about the rest of you model!?!]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
you I feel better? what the hell is this supposed to mean. I go out 10x more then you do (sports, friends, school..) You stoop down to ripping to make your self look good. You would be a 10x better modeler if you didnt rip. And i dont give a **** if I get banned for saying this, but you suck, this coumminity sucks, the modeling section has gone to hell, and you contributed a hige part to it. You people would think a circle was 1337. I feel sorry for the ESF team, they have such a awesome game, and they take time out of there lives to create a game for this *** ass community (when i say community, not all of you, just all the n00bs, rippers, and idiots like ultra, slim, kreshi, etc etc..). Ultra, I hope you die, really, go jump in front of a car. Youve copied people like Smo, the pr0, and darksun, you copy whoever is in "style". You even use the same models, refs, modeling style, poly placement, and youve made like 10+ acounts..

-CJ out.
Some words for you SHUT THE **** UP!!!! Got it you ***** , i used a dbz referenceces for all this model first prove before letting something out you gapp , got it !!!!! , and i dont hope for you to die , if you were here i d just kill you with my own hands !!! , the only ideot around here is you , and i repeat SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!! , you commin here like a baby crying , oh he ripped this he ripped that , well **** off this is my model 100% and you cant do nothing about it just continue crying you ideot , who cares about you i dont think anyone is , Darksun s tyle you gotto be more than an ideot to figure that , Do you see folds modeled ? ?? do you?? , using my own ref od dbz anime chars is not a cryme ... If you l continue this up i l make sure you l get a ban then i l be happy like hell !!!!

Cracker your dead say god bye you teh ****er!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty nice. I just think you should bring his head back a little, he looks like he's hunching. :p

EDIT: CJ, here's a word of advice, keep your face out of his thread. You have no room to accuse him of anything, it's complete bs. Sheesh.. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMN darkone, you seem pretty pissed off. i enjoyed reading your last post. i think we are all pissed at cracker. maybe he is going through a mid-life crisis or something. who knows. all i can say is keep up the good work.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i knew this would spark one day.
here i wont choose sides since you both are me *buddah's*
the only thing i can really say to keep this battle down and save you both from getting into trouble is to just what any ol parent will say "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all" :D
if this was a "rip" darksun wouldve caught it by now and said something about it.
but im not getting in it. the only thing i can say is to just drop all fued's and basically go ur seperate ways.
heh, you two make me wanna assemble a big boxing ring and throw you both in while i charge ppl to watch =)

on topic: yeah he does look kinda hunch. other then that it is good. cant wait to see other versions =D

no dont be mad at cj. everyone has the right to say what they want to say. even if its true or not.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
neoboy448 said:
DAMN darkone, you seem pretty pissed off. i enjoyed reading your last post. i think we are all pissed at cracker. maybe he is going through a mid-life crisis or something. who knows. all i can say is keep up the good work.:D
Yeah maybe that bum has , but its hes prob , thinking i ripped this model man hes just a big ****er , i made this model using ref of anime dbz charter goku and if cracker still thinks its not enought let that son of a ***** proove it!!!!!!!

Best answers
Nuttzy, I wasn't commenting on his past or the current model when I said about ripping and copying, I was just saying it on a general scale :p

Darksun s tyle you gotto be more than an ideot to figure that , Do you see folds modeled ?
Just because you've added folds doesn't mean you're not copying his style. Also those folds are barly noticable, would be better just to skin them, it would bring down the poly count **** loads.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The model s fine my own style , and i l reduce a few polys dont worry about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darkone said:
Cracker your dead say god bye you teh ****er!
Im dead? wtf is that supposed to mean. I hate you because you and kreshi drove all the 1337 people away with your ripping and copying. Pr0 jsut couldnt take it anymore.. (the pr0, smo, etc..) The pr0 was a good friend of mine too.

At neonboy: Te final request thread, and many other things you said were not meant for n00bs, they were just meant for people who werent skilled in certian areas. And i rather have a small non-n00b community (withour people like you and dan) then have a large mob of screaming, demading n00bs who crit by saying "OMG GIMME!!" or "OMGG teg crap" and "nice". Thats not much of a crit to us modelers. So think before you speak.

some proof of copying:

-Smo makes a perfect cell, dan makes a perfect cell.
-Smo makes a brolly, dan RIPS the ef brolly..
-Darksun makes a goku, Dan makes a goku
-he copies both of there skin styles, proof:

and its funny, on 08-04-2003, 10:49 AM
ultra said: 3 times to be exat , smo s tut pic , and nuttzy s gohan on pic (2 times0
Wele dont worry i wont rip again , beside why would i , now i can skin and model

My ass, stupid liar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stfu Dan you god damn ripper all ever you done in this community is rip model parts and make it into your own ****ty creation so stop talking **** to CJ...I am pretty sick about the community here a bit too because of immature ****heads like you...I might leave some day...But not yet I have lots of friends here people with talented skill of modeling almost all of em left because of freaking people ripping like you...Smo and some others.I wonder what the heck you have inside in your head ****?? probrably?

On Topic : THE MODEL ROXXXXX!! but too bad is not yours! RIPPER!

Best answers
Kids Kids lighten up jesus if this is Dan i could care less if . its Darkone to me and nobody has his own style the just make stuff as they go along other people see it and want to make it like that this should be considert an honor and about the copying part maybe they just had the same idea at the same time and Pro wasnt worth copying his edit just plain sucked see Crackerjack were buds but if this is Dan the truth will come out eventualy

Greetez
Maistro

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Im dead? wtf is that supposed to mean. I hate you because you and kreshi drove all the 1337 people away with your ripping and copying. Pr0 jsut couldnt take it anymore.. (the pr0, smo, etc..) The pr0 was a good friend of mine too.

At neonboy: Te final request thread, and many other things you said were not meant for n00bs, they were just meant for people who werent skilled in certian areas. And i rather have a small non-n00b community (withour people like you and dan) then have a large mob of screaming, demading n00bs who crit by saying "OMG GIMME!!" or "OMGG teg crap" and "nice". Thats not much of a crit to us modelers. So think before you speak.

some proof of copying:

-Smo makes a perfect cell, dan makes a perfect cell.
-Smo makes a brolly, dan RIPS the ef brolly..
-Darksun makes a goku, Dan makes a goku
-he copies both of there skin styles, proof:

and its funny, on 08-04-2003, 10:49 AM
ultra said: 3 times to be exat , smo s tut pic , and nuttzy s gohan on pic (2 times0
Wele dont worry i wont rip again , beside why would i , now i can skin and model

My ass, stupid liar.
Hmm i dont see those skins rip eaven i have smos skins , and darksuns skins and i have all the models i dont see those textures ripped and i dont see that my goku model is ripped all i see is teh big ideot in front of me!

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAY GOT IT ? DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN ????? if you do stop this childish assaults and grow up , none of those textures are ripped this goku isnt ripped , !!!!!! , my gohan texture is nicely made BY ME !

OO and btw i never made a cell!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goku is my favorite charter so i m making it !!!!

one more thing should you get another akt against me like that i m putting you on the demand ban s list !

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Don't wanna act like a mod but can u all just stfu.

I like to see updates of the model and I don't care about Dan's past right now.

And if there is a rip then say so...there is no rip here so far..

So go and complain when he's ripping, but since he is not....just give critz on the model and don't be an ass.

Ontopic: Like said before get rid of the useless polies....the rest is fine ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hesmore than an ass hes an ******* , man how i wish you were banned!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, Guys, he didnt rip these....he used the skins as refs.....i tried everything to see the matches, but they look to me he edit them, but he used refs by using a new layer and stuff.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dubt that that gohan skin i made i was doing it as a new layer?!?

On Topic : THE MODEL ROXXXXX!! but too bad is not yours! RIPPER!
i m happy you find the model great but its myne if not proove it please!!!!!!!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack enjoy your warning for starting all this and not knowing when to stop. Also I suggest you do not post in this thread again or I will ban you myself. LEARN TO LET THINGS GO.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i have overlaid two pictures of both models and this is indeed, a clone, rip, or at least referencial use.

We discussed this before, and the mods and admins stated that referrencial use would be considered ripping. However, we have had 50 cases of that before, and all we see is the occasional warning to the people that try to teach the new (or in this case, old) people to not rip. Therefore, i am leaving this forum as i can't stand it anymore.

This model is definately a clone, in the hair at least. The poly flow is the exact same, just with a few changed vertices. The body, although it is not necessarily cloned, fits with Darksun's except for about 4 vertices. Maybe even two. The rest is just over-polied. It is not a clone, but it is referencial use, and therefore, should be considered ripping.

Here is the picture:

This modelling community, even if you disagree with me, will not survive if this goes on. And therefore, i wish to be no part of it. Happy holidays everyone, and see you some time in the future.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Listen to me you teh ****ing ideot without a brain the model s myne 100% if you want to realy say something post proove man these ideot cant get anything in there ****ing brain! i dint eaveh had darksun s goku in mynd when i builded my own got it !!!!

man this forum sucks!

that did it close this fucing tread , i l ask darksun my self if this model is a clone of hes. Close this tread and bann all the ****ers that dont have a brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom