1st model wip - Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he uses visual basics. its a program that came with milkshape
and chill out cj it isnt that serious ;)
and nice job on goku darkone! i really wuv it =p. cant wait to see finished model =D

Best answers
Well i don't know if he ripped it , but i also just started modelling and been learning a couple of days now and i can't make something like that for a first model , maybe i'm stupid or he's very good. You can make you own choice ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is dan, just look at the pic he posted with the goku refs. He drew the SAME proportionary lines he drew with his goldberg!

Look at the model pic, and then darksun's, Obvious referencial use!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you I feel better? what the hell is this supposed to mean. I go out 10x more then you do (sports, friends, school..) You stoop down to ripping to make your self look good. You would be a 10x better modeler if you didnt rip. And i dont give a **** if I get banned for saying this, but you suck, this coumminity sucks, the modeling section has gone to hell, and you contributed a hige part to it. You people would think a circle was 1337. I feel sorry for the ESF team, they have such a awesome game, and they take time out of there lives to create a game for this *** ass community (when i say community, not all of you, just all the n00bs, rippers, and idiots like ultra, slim, kreshi, etc etc..). Ultra, I hope you die, really, go jump in front of a car. Youve copied people like Smo, the pr0, and darksun, you copy whoever is in "style". You even use the same models, refs, modeling style, poly placement, and youve made like 10+ acounts..

-CJ out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont give a feck what anyone says...
using a model as a ref isnt ripping in no way.. if so then everyone here has ripped toriyama and funimations for the pics you used to make the models. who gives a damn that he used it as a ref... at least he didnt take actual parts from the model...
keep up the good work darkone... dont mind these ppl... continue to do your thing

cj and ssc... no hard feelings ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball Z isnt 3d is it? you just pwned urself. You said that using models as refs is not ripping, then referred to 2d anime. Anyway, ive made up my mind. Crackerjack said it, ive been waiting for it since i came here. Im'a leavin'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
you I feel better? what the hell is this supposed to mean. I go out 10x more then you do (sports, friends, school..) You stoop down to ripping to make your self look good. You would be a 10x better modeler if you didnt rip. And i dont give a **** if I get banned for saying this, but you suck, this coumminity sucks, the modeling section has gone to hell, and you contributed a hige part to it. You people would think a circle was 1337. I feel sorry for the ESF team, they have such a awesome game, and they take time out of there lives to create a game for this *** ass community (when i say community, not all of you, just all the n00bs, rippers, and idiots like ultra, slim, kreshi, etc etc..). Ultra, I hope you die, really, go jump in front of a car. Youve copied people like Smo, the pr0, and darksun, you copy whoever is in "style". You even use the same models, refs, modeling style, poly placement, and youve made like 10+ acounts..

-CJ out.
ROCK ON DUDE!!!!!!! Dan dude you just got......OWNED
if it wasn't for newbies this community will rock even though almost all of us use to be newbies even if we tell the newbies to do right they will just fight back like idiots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you got beef wit noobs? you got beef wit me... *draws katana*

ok lets get back on-topic guys...
darkone keep up the good work

Best answers
Heres my two cents.

First of all, i don't think this model was ripped. Very nice. Now i'm going to stray from topic for a moment.

When you have a large post count, that should mean that you are involved in and/or are supporting the community. As you can see, i have a low post count, i tend to refrain from posting because i do not want my nuts to be chewed off by a co-cky person calling me a "n00b". But that does not mean i havent been reading these forums from a certain "beginning". Consider people as equals, not "n00bs" or whatsoever you want to call people. I can think of many models that resemble many other models, but that doesnt mean they have ripped them. "IF" anyone has ripped models, let the model creator take up the beef, because this is senseless.

Crackerjack, maybe this community is going to hell because you and many like you are not letting new people come in and eventually start to build a larger comunity. Accusing people of being "n00bs" and whatsoever IS, what is bringing this community down.

~cr4zy.ch

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The creator can't comment, he ran away from the community. Thats the whole point. The community is growing, and the grow is driving all the 1337 modellers away.

Best answers
There is something telling me that he did not just run away. He probably had to get on with his life like anyone else. Let the new people come in, i can recall when Darksun was new here, now he is one of the best i can think of. One day he will probably move on too, but don't push people out because you suspect them of stealing work.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well now a days you post something that looks remotely like someone elses model, someone accuses you of ripping (not aimed in any direction) i wouldnt post in my defence either, if ripping is the case. who would.

Best answers
It's america man, people will take advantage of the first amendmant.
Anyways, i love ur modelling Darkone.
Cracker Jack, chill out!!!!! He's innocent until proven guilty, and for all I know, he's not Dan whoever he is.

if it wasn't for newbies this community will rock even though almost all of us use to be newbies even if we tell the newbies to do right they will just fight back like idiots.
Does that even make sense? Isn't the newbies what make the community survive?

What work have you done to allow you to say such an offensive statement? For all I know that newbie has more rights to say that then you do

Best answers
Darkone said:
:smile: i dunno the poly count is a 1038 , so its good so far
lol, 1038 is good for you? It would be even better if it was closer to 700.

You people are getting ripping confused with copying. Ripping is taking someone's model, altering it and taking full credit. Copying is trying to make your model exactly like someone elses. Taking a drawing of someone and making a 3D model based on that drawing isn't copying, it's making your own interpratation of the character (similarly to drawing the character in your own style.)

And CrackerJack is right about this being forum full of newbies. Most of the people who post replys to models don't have a clue about it, infact a lot of the modellers don't either, despite what they think. A few people like MDave and myself do try to help raise the intelligence level up around here, but we usually just end up with people trying to flame us because they think they know better.

Best answers
i c what your trying say, but how are you sure you know better? lol just messing with you. Anyways i've just noticed that his ears don't look attached darkone

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a101, you dont know about his past, most of us do, he (if it is dan) was banned 2 or 3 times already for ripping, alot of people tend to look for rips on dans models cuz he has done it before, and its not so easily forgotten, people remember what he has done, and expect him to do it again,

i agree on some points that this community does make a few mistakes, but i aint goin nowhere else, ive been wanting to leave this place for sos a long time ago, (alot better environment there) but my time spent here probabaly screwed up my reputation to all the sos'ers who think that they are automatically superior cuz they registered at sos, id rather just not deal with them so i stay here, (which really hampers improving)

but as for his model, it is very heavy on the polys, (considering that it doesnt look like its that high poly), adding alot of polys is fine if your going for a more detailed look, but still you shouldnt put more than necessary into a model just cuz you can, there are alot of polys that could be taken out without affecting the model so much

the belt could just be 1 stack, and the face could use alot of trimming as well, with the amount of polys it looks like it has on that face, he could have a fill mouth complete with teeth, just close his mouth and skin it on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude!! i just spend like an hour listening to nothin but bull$hit from crackerjack and others like galst vic. ITS A GOOD MODEL!! what do you fell threatend by that? man, i HOPE you guys got banned it would be an inprovment in this community!
<p> and about the noob crack, if there wasnt noobs:
1.there goes the noob and help section
2.there goes the final request forum
3.there goes critz for our works of art
4.this forum wouldnt grow
5.there goes the peeps telling us are art and models are sweet

what im trying to say is this forum wouldnt be what it is today if it wasnt for the noobs. NOOBS ARE COOL!!
<p>OK back on-topic: nice model, looks sweet, cant wait till its released! thats the best first model i have ever seen.

Best answers
that's exactly what i was trying to say, but I couldn't. :(

ontopic:Another problem with the model. There's something wrong with the eyebrows, but I can't seem to describe whats wrong. Maybe someone else can interpret what i mean later on.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Telling people their art and models are "sweet" doesnt help them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf are you talking about??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom