1st model wip - Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i just thought about getting into modeling and decided to make a goku and see the results

i want to make all normal / super saiyan / super saiyan2 / super saiyan 3
but dont ask me to do super saiyan 4 ,
so far i only done the face gonna start on hair , that i l go making the body and legs ,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
realy nice start especialy for your verry first model gj

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Done with the hair as i tryed it out on a pic it fits well for goku s head now i l try to make the body like that:p

Best answers
very very nice :yes:

but i would lose the 2 small-long hairs if you put dots on them he has piccolo's antenna :D

Best answers
OMG it looks so god damn real...great job men...
I hope it is finished soon then i can download it :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Those 2 hair are suppose to be there , i m doing the model out of refs not my imagination

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good man...
what program do you use to rander and wireframe?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry DAN but that is not your model. the Face is the ELemental fushion's brolly face, if mods need proof, i can prove it. This is a rip, and a typical thing ultra always did..

all you did was move the vertexes around a bit and change a poly or 2. I would notice that face anywhere.. This is the second time youve ripped the EF brolly, the last time you were cuaght aswell..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all he did was change ears and add more polys to the forhead to cover up the rip.

he also repositioned it, but the poly structure is the same. any modeler can see the similaritites.

And the fact he ripped this same model once before, could mean that he would do it again.

think about it people, first model? my ass

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It does to me... the shape looks bout the same, his mouth looks pretty damn close...

Best answers
It doesn't look like his model at all. Look at the jaw, on the other dudes there like isn't one, and on his its in place with the one on his reference. I don't think he ripped, but thats just my opinion... Looks awesome, keep the hair strands

Best answers
I agree with Rebirah. It doesn't look like the brolli model at all. And even if he did rip it, its a definate improvement over the old model. Can't wait till the Goku model is done, Darkone.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the poly structure looks about the same to me. yep, that sure is ef's brolly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah its all dark's i guess... i dont see any rip.. he mightve used it as a ref, but if you look at it long enough u can tell that this isnt a rip. theyre just similar.

Best answers
he shouldve said that cuz its not his to use like that sure pics of the anime is diff but models that are OWNED by other people shouldnt be refrenced especially in a flatshade or wireframe render

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom