Best answers
ding ding ding :O!

heres teh magical mans 'finished' product:

XXX

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
ding ding ding :O!

heres teh magical mans 'finished' product:

Tien is supposed to be on of the muscular characters in dragonballZ....This model on the other hand has the chest of a 8 year old :S

What I'm trying to say is: Make his chest come out a bit more because now it looks dented....kinda as if he just imploded -.-

His legs are also to short.

Bolteh2

B
im sure its just the perspective of the chest... if you look at the polyflow, youd see that the chest does come out...

and the legs look fine to me...
you just think that theyre too short because if the baggyness of the pants... but if you look at the ref pics supplied in this thread, ud see its a perfect match

XXX

Best answers
If I said it once I've said it 1000 times -_-: the head is supposed to fit about6 to 7 times in the full body -_-

His upper body is the same size as his lower body :S

That model has the proportions of a midget.
This might not be such a good example because of the angle but you can atleast see what I'm talking about

You might be right about the chest though

Can u show us a normal front and side picture?

XXX

Best answers
I can see whats wrong with the whole model but I don't know how to show you guys -_-

I need a front and\or side picture for that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

proportions are fine :O ... unless your "good" refs are midget sized :D

XXX

Best answers
-_- weird proportions period -_-

Look at your own body for a sec and tell me if your feet lower body is the same lenght as your upper body.....I think not <_< Other wise your HELLA freaky -_-

Bolteh2

B
everybody knows dbz has the worst anatomy ever.. dont you start about "look at your own body"... its just wrong.. dbz doesnt look like normal human body at ALL

ps.. the head does fit 6 and a half times in the body...

and the upper body is 1/3 the size of the full length.. legs are 2/3... proportions are fine i say....

XXX

Best answers
I'm telling you its not good -_-

Your props are wrong same as that picture :S

Bolteh2

B
lol... those props of that model are fine.. tien always was a small buff ****er...

looking at that pic smo posted... the legs are same size, the upper body is same size, the head is same size.. the head fits 6/7 times in the body...

nothing wrong

XXX

Best answers
Know what never mind the whole thing -_- keep your crappy proportions I don't feel like argueing about a model.

Bolteh2

B
my proportions?? not my model nor proportions;. im just saying that the model fits YOUR refs perfectly...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
take a closer look ... 'xxx', imagine the waist being a tiny bit thinner, now.. how do the proptions look :)?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEIN! dat r teh shabbah smo!! D:!! it too sekksah to beh in esf D;
ignore pewple about the shape, lubblah lubblah, just skin it asap since its your stronger point =O

XXX

Best answers
I already did that but not with your model but with the ref u used :)

And it l00ks better <_<

Bolteh if your ref is wrong then it doesn't matter how accurate you model its still gonna look ****ed -_-

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...

/me compares mystery man's model to NeD's vegetto...

AHA! IT IS NED! I recognize that style of pants, that dark grey background and small text ANYWHERE. Just look at the crotch area of his Tien, and then look at the same part of his Vegetto, he's the only one that does that that i know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom