ZEQ2 Lite

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Last edited:
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Definitely everyone has heard. That's nothing new to be honest.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It's just model-pack. In game like this, every code-wise addition is valuable because at the moment zeq2lite is not so developed.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I didn't know about F3 though, however those models look highly stolen from various games. Because the development has been fast and they are of high quality.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
zeq2 suck game..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't ZEQ dead?
ZEQ2 is on hold, while ZEQ2 lite is a free stand alone release using the Open Quake engine. Its made so that the community are the ones who develop it further, with Brad playing counselor.

That reminds me i have not been on their forums ever since my old computer went to the fritz. (ironically that was just a day after i joined their IRC channel ^^; )

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im sometimes playing it ,but esforces 1.3 kicks zeq2lite ass like Goku SSJ4 to frieza ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im sometimes playing it ,but esforces 1.3 kicks zeq2lite ass like Goku SSJ4 to frieza ^_^

I don't play Esforces anymore, the graphics are too crappy and the team isn't going to release a patch for the bot problem in Open Beta Final. :(

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They wont... As i came to this community some years ago the Open beta was already released. Many were not happy with bugs etc. So they stopped updating it and they develops it now as Final 1.3. So no patches.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
They wont... As i came to this community some years ago the Open beta was already released. Many were not happy with bugs etc. So they stopped updating it and they develops it now as Final 1.3. So no patches.

In my opinion they should atleast fix the bugs and then no updating to Open Beta.

Best answers
Last year when I was looking through dbz mods I came across Zeq and a shit load of other ones; I tried it out and I HHATTEDD it. It was way too clunky for me I honestly think bid for power is more fun to play. Which is a shame because aesthetically I can appreciate the game, it's very beautiful it's just that the gameplay doesn't flow well.

Currently ESF 1.2.3. is the best DBZ mod out, imo of course. The reason I say this is of course NOT because of graphics but because of the technicality of the game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Last year when I was looking through dbz mods I came across Zeq and a shit load of other ones; I tried it out and I HHATTEDD it. It was way too clunky for me I honestly think bid for power is more fun to play. Which is a shame because aesthetically I can appreciate the game, it's very beautiful it's just that the gameplay doesn't flow well.

Currently ESF 1.2.3. is the best DBZ mod out, imo of course. The reason I say this is of course NOT because of graphics but because of the technicality of the game.
I dislike the 1.2.3 battle system. I love the new battle system of ESF Final, I think it's the ultimate battle system.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's for sure...:smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
In my opinion they should atleast fix the bugs and then no updating to Open Beta.
But that could take a lot of time and efford and it would be pointelss cause they rebuild everything from the alpha to the omega.. the latest "stable version" is 1.2.3

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That is really moot as all of those bugs have probably been fixed in the new build, so if you wait for the final release, you will have an entire game without bugs. I sincerely think the devs will release the game shortly. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
... I sincerely think the devs will release the game shortly. :)
I don't really think so. Most of the characters aren't done, so it'll take a long time like 2 years... :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZEQ2 Lite is still being worked on? Lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom