★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
there is no banned user in the forums... only jaguar because he wanted that his account is blocked because hes not active anymore

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's... not even an insult. But if anyone got offended by that, then by all means I apologize.

Grega, Y U so party breaker?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Hello guys, I have some new pictures to show you!

Last edited:
Best answers
Zeroc, his head is only shiny because his aura is on, and who cares about him anyway?

Anyways, here's some recent pics:

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models look good but what else is there beside that? If the game-play hasn't changed since the last time i tried it then i'm not interested in a DBZ simulator.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's plain to see that, regardless of how neat the models look, Zeq2 is still infallibly a DBZ screenshot simulator.

Best answers
The melee has improved, since those models have new animations it has a better look and feel to the game. Try it for yourself if you want. But keep in mind these are addons and you have to download them to see these new animations in action.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The melee has improved, since those models have new animations it has a better look and feel to the game. Try it for yourself if you want. But keep in mind these are addons and you have to download them to see these new animations in action.
I dont think they are talking about the animations. Mostly when people mention melee in ZEQ2-lite they are talking about the system itself, not the visuals.

Best answers
The system itself hasn't changed much to be honest. So go ahead and quit on the game

Force Pit Member
Best answers
If the system hasn't changed to something actually fun to play then there's no quitting on the game really, just people continuing to not play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom