ZEQ II Lite

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Alright so when I run the game it's super laggy and unplayable, and its like even at the menu screen, and in game.

great.
lol, you got a weak PC? set all settings on low ;)

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
ok ;)
Edit:
all we need now is a zeq2 server xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
Now I can do almost all things, but I still don't understand the melee system. I'm practising but it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't work. And also, I don't understand beam struggle. Is just by the Power Level or you must hit some buttons to win?
Well, something I also disliked is that models gets deformed and are plain in some animations. For example, Goku is plain when he move to righ and left, and when he attack with some melee moves. I'm sure you can solve it, but I'm just telling to advise. The game is still funny as hell.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
only 1 good side in zeq is all in one bar :p everthing else is pretty much bugged not finished or unbalanced

*Cypeq is waiting for next releases and manual

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only 1 good side in zeq is all in one bar :p everthing else is pretty much bugged not finished or unbalanced

*Cypeq is waiting for next releases and manual
That because it's not actually finished. Can you believe that? :-/
C'mon guys, read all the info about this public beta before saying it's super bugged, unbalanced and ohter stuff,ok?
We all have to help in making it better. :)

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
ehhh reading and underestanding i know it's hard but comon ?
i've said that i'm waiting for next release... i don't see much point in releasing open beta when it's still so much retarded. They should put everthing togheder unbug it than rlease open beta and ask ppl what they think :p it's the same level of fail as with 1.3 openbeta

they think that if they say it's bugged than bugs get gone magicaly and u can play like happy puppy

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've said that i'm waiting for next release... i don't see much point in releasing open beta when it's still so much retarded. They should put everthing togheder unbug it than rlease open beta and ask ppl what they think :p it's the same level of fail as with 1.3 openbeta

they think that if they say it's bugged than bugs get gone magicaly and u can play like happy puppy
These kinds of releases are NOT actually for playing. They are for test purposes ONLY. You should really understand that before saying it's retarded. -_-
I believe this game has potential.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The game is pretty much playable. Yes it has a crapload of bugs but it's all coming along nicely and they will probably fix most of the bugs in the next few days/weeks.

If you don't like it Cypeq then don't play it. Stop bashing it so much and help them fix the bugs instead

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
i can't go there and report the bugs coz they know about them already and they kinda if u don't like it don't play it same as u they just don't take critisim. This way of thinking wont help them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see people still need to learn to understand what a closed beta is >.>

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's kinda open xD

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can't go there and report the bugs coz they know about them already and they kinda if u don't like it don't play it same as u they just don't take critisim. This way of thinking wont help them.
Actually your way of thinking wont help them. Why do you think they know about all the bugs? What makes you think that? They didnt design the bugs in case you dont know. They just appear from random ocasions. So wanna play a better version soon? Go to their blog and help them. Dont wanna help them? Dont be inpacient then.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I was 8. Budokai 1 was my first DBZ game. Towards Raging Blast, I liked them less and less.

ESF isn't quite DragonBall'sih. It's a very good game though.

But ZEQ2 Lite... I'm playing alone. I haven't tried out melee yet. I see the bugs. I see the animation in their un-complete, un-perfect state. I see only 3 actual characters. I see only one map. And I see very good graphics, but I really don't care about that.

With this, I have never, EVER felt like playing a DragonBall Z, as much as I feel it when playing this game. This game, if polished up correctly, and perhaps would recive some added stuff, minor stuff, so that the number of bugs doesn't massively jump, I think I've found my perfect DBZ game.

But I've been playing alone, so, yeah....

Also, a question: Are there any servers online, dedicated or not? 'cause the browser won't find any server. I know it's a beta, but still, considering the actual estimated time that it has come out, there shouldn't be no players, and there shouldn't be too many.

In any other case, anyone has an IP, so I can connect?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
the melee and struggling are this messed up that no1 know wtf is going on during it (we are waiting for manual to clear things up) but yeah this games seems to go closer to orginal DBZ than any1 did before.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was 8. Budokai 1 was my first DBZ game. Towards Raging Blast, I liked them less and less.

ESF isn't quite DragonBall'sih. It's a very good game though.

But ZEQ2 Lite... I'm playing alone. I haven't tried out melee yet. I see the bugs. I see the animation in their un-complete, un-perfect state. I see only 3 actual characters. I see only one map. And I see very good graphics, but I really don't care about that.

With this, I have never, EVER felt like playing a DragonBall Z, as much as I feel it when playing this game. This game, if polished up correctly, and perhaps would recive some added stuff, minor stuff, so that the number of bugs doesn't massively jump, I think I've found my perfect DBZ game.

But I've been playing alone, so, yeah....

Also, a question: Are there any servers online, dedicated or not? 'cause the browser won't find any server. I know it's a beta, but still, considering the actual estimated time that it has come out, there shouldn't be no players, and there shouldn't be too many.

In any other case, anyone has an IP, so I can connect?
yea..... i feel exactly the same. The game just has that DBZ feeling, from the looks(they paid attention to every single detail, it looks just like the anime) to the gameplay (ignoring the bugs) it's a fun and enjoyable game, just wait until they fix the bugs,improve the gameplay and release the final game with all the SSJ forms and stuff.... then ESF and ZEQII lite will be the best DBZ games on the PC

Best answers
Dude this is just awesome news, This is so far the most closest feel to dbz yet Speed, and so could be added i guess. the walk button in air feels great, just strafing around at an idle animation makes you feel powerfull, the sound really does help towards that aswell, I barely have a clue on how everything works yet, but hopefully soon i will master it all understand how it all works, not sure where the bar is yet when you charge a beam or so. Cant wait to see the full capabilites that this game can bring out

I love it how you can do all those flying/jumping menauvers like the summer saults and barrel rolls, not sure how to do it yet but i done it out of fluke, are you really able to fully control these features like shown in this video? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJd-VeBxw8c[/ame]

All i have to say is with the bugs and what not that the game has atm, this game definitely has potential, and i think with my first pay im going to send a huge donation towards zeq2, this game could really come out to be of the top dbz games around along with esf.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It's not retarded. You stormed on IRC flaming the mod because you didn't know what to do, and then eventually attempted to troll the developers because you didn't understand the game, which is why you got banned and why you weren't able to figure out how to play the game correctly. In any case, there should be a manual up soon.

ModDB page: http://www.moddb.com/games/zeq-ii-lite

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom