ZEQ II Lite

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I've just went on ModDB to check out what ZEQ II Lite is and one of the things that popped out was this:

"47 comments by Damaera on Sep 1st, 2009"

Now isn't that something... :)
What are you trying to say?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I knew ZEQ2 was going to be awesome and this just proves it

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
47 comments in one day? You must be waiting for that mod like we are waiting for ESF 1.3 ;)
He's developing the game -_-''

Anyways I played online yesterday, "I didnt know the official IP was in the ZEQII chatroom" and I must say, after geting along with melee I can finally say, this is problably the best melee I've ever played...I mean, beeing able to make real teleport time or just swoop into the guy, choosing if I can blast him with a big kick, a big punch, a beam, or just fast fighting.....UAU!!! What a great melee, this is the best beta game ever.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
47 comments in one day? You must be waiting for that mod like we are waiting for ESF 1.3 ;)
I've had the game months before release.

I just copied the article onto ModDB and 47 other people commented on it. Besides, I don't think I've even made 47 comments on other articles / forum posts on ModDB.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the best thing about this game is if you know what your doing you can add transformations and such stuff

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the best thing about this game is if you know what your doing you can add transformations and such stuff
better wait for the official update.... they didn't include transformations for a reason

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lucky for me i know how to add transformations xD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be future updates, but I don't think its a very high priority for them.

Best answers
There will be future updates, but I don't think its a very high priority for them.
I think you missed something at the bottom of the release post on the blog:

Updates for the project will arrive VERY frequently, so be sure to stay focused on the information provided through this blog as additional content/code becomes available.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I meant is that I imagine your commercial project is of more importance.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
epic i was just playing on some BFP maps on zeq 2 all you has to do is place the maps.pk3 file in to the contents folder and the do /map mapname and it loads said map

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom