your "real" friends

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Damn, im pissed now!!!! My ****in "friend" josh squealed the whole thing to him, man i thought i could trust my own best friend, but i guess not. I guess my thread title speaks for itself, huh? God, that pisses me off.
Yeah, hey, that was a pretty childish idea in the first place.

He sold your Gamecube and games right? Where the CRAP are his parents? Have you tried talking to them about the situation? There are more mature things to do in order to either get your gamecube and games back or get some money out of it. Getting revenge isn't going to solve anything. Get whats yours back and then just leave it alone.

Best answers
Damn, im pissed now!!!! My ****in "friend" josh squealed the whole thing to him
You sure? maybe he was just joshing you............ok yea i know that was lame but it had to be said. But yea, Anyways...

man i thought i could trust my own best friend, but i guess not. I guess my thread title speaks for itself, huh? God, that pisses me off.
It was bound to happen, i don't see why your even mad about it. I think this is the perfect time too call him up on the phone and be upstraight about it anyway.

" Example: You know what, listen and listen good, im just going to tell you upfront, i don't like the way you"ve been taking advantage of me as of late. I did have something setup for you because of what you did. Ya know, that was really messed up, you shouldn't of sold my gamecube and games, espically for something as worthless as a PSP. So now that im being upfront about it, im going to ask you once or i"ll be making a trip over there pretty soon, bring me the PSP or your going to suffer the wrath of PMS, and no i don't mean my mother. "

Best answers
Dude, i tried reasoning with him but it didnt work, thats how this whole mess all started. and my other friend wyatt, told me that josh squealed, he was wrong though, so i dont know if i should go on with this or what.

Best answers
Well in this case, leave it alone now. Just drop it, and don't be his friend anymore or just don't lend him anything else. Basically just learn from your mistake, there's nothing else you can really do now.

Best answers
I know but i want my money, i cant let myself be screwed over and just let him get away with it, i want my 80 - 100 dollars or so.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa whoa. If he doesnt know about the plan, go through with it. And beware of Wyatt. Wyatt sounds like a devilish name. So devilish. Watch him...like so: O_O.

Best answers
I've known wyatt for 10 years, i can trust him more than my parents, and besides, his real name is Ben, we just call him by his middle name, wyatt.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
I know but i want my money, i cant let myself be screwed over and just let him get away with it, i want my 80 - 100 dollars or so.
Well there isn't much you can do except talk too his parents about it. Im sure they will be reasonable, and if not or if you already did, then you just have to learn from this bad experince and deal with it, and trust me, you"ll get over it soon enough.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that happened to be I'd get that guy to pay a Gamecube back. Because if this ever happens to me, I'd kick their ass. Afterall, I got my Gamecube for my birthday, it was a family gift. Just talk to his parents about it.

Best answers
Talk to your parents - talk to his parents, tell them the truth because you have nothing to hide and thats a edge you have over -him-. You obviously have shaky friendships since you got backstabbed twice in a short amount of time, maybe he's more of his friend than yours, you got to see the diference, even though sometimes it's not easy and you may be wrong. Now he can expect you to do something either to him or to his PSP. So I think if you keep the war up you may possibly manage to end up being the one looking bad, even thought it's not you to blame.

Best answers
After you talk to his parents and your parents he will have to give it back. Unless his parents are ass holes. In the case that his parents wont make him give it back I suggest that you beat his ass until he realizes how ****ing stupid he is. Or take the PSP and and give him a cardboard one that says "To what almost was too bad you screwed it up by being a dumb ass. I was gonna give you the GC but now that you stole it I'll never trust you again". Or an "accident" could fall upon him.... o_o^^ jk dont kill em

Best answers
What, i cant kill him, damn. LOL, no I will talk to his parents as a last resort, i dont wanna look like an ass infront of his parents and tyler even though he sold it and he is the one who's wrong i still cant do that, thats how i am.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
What, i cant kill him, damn. LOL, no I will talk to his parents as a last resort, i dont wanna look like an ass infront of his parents and tyler even though he sold it and he is the one who's wrong i still cant do that, thats how i am.
So...how would talking to his parents make you look like the ass? Please. Enlighten me on this.

Best answers
well, if his parents were exactly the same as tyler they would think that i was the ass because he says that i gave it to him and he could do whatever he wanted to it, even though i didnt.

Best answers
Then talk to ur parents then and his parenst wont be like him they would mad becos their son is acting like that and give him the "i taught u better then that" lecture

Best answers
Yeah but what if they arent man, what if they are ass holes like their son? I will use that as a last resort and i will try to get away w selling that psp.

Best answers
If you take the PSP from him, their parents can look at it as you are the one stealing from him, and not like it really is. Talk to -your- parents first. They may give you better advice and help you talk to his parents.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Is there anything that i could do to it so it will die off over time?
Yeah.
Talk to one of the parents. Yours or his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom