your "real" friends

Best answers
Kinda the fact that he doesn't want to go to your party, and would rather watch something he can see the results of later, shows where his loyalties lie... Plus, I'd like to ask something if I may... Why were you friends in the first place...? Secondly: Unless you actually were going to continue with a plan to steal his PSP, why does it seem as if you are somewhat upset at the prospect of him not being there...?

And although you people don't know me very well yet, this rule applies almost 24/7: If you're uncomfortable answering a question I ask, then just say so, and I'll drop the question. Or if you are, but not to *everyone*, and trust me enough to share, respond in PM... Sorry that was a bit long, but just wanted to throw that little bit of info out.

**Edit: Aaaaah!! I must be tired... My punctual errors burn my eyes! (Fixed them so they don't burn others' as well.)**

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God I had no idea how tight arsed *some people in the northern hemisphere are...

Best answers
Well, you'd be upset too if someone "stole" (via breach of contract, or any means) something of yours that was more than $20 and sold it to buy something for themselves, wouldn't you, warren? say your best friend went into your house and you let him borrow your computer (god forbid) and he sold it and bought... for the hell of it, a years' supply of... uh.... *thinks of something mundane* jellybeans... and lied about it to rub salt into the wound?

(Note: flames from me are unintelligable and usually have alot of swear words, thusly: this is not a flame, so plz don't take it as one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STOMP HIS ASS
omfg or make him share the PSP with you since you funded it's purchase
then play discwars at school \o/

Best answers
makes hes parants pay you for what he sold that includes extra controllers games memory cards games blah blah and tell your parants to if that,ll help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom