your "real" friends

Best answers
There are a few things that I hate more than a spoiled brat, they have no respect for other people and because of their education usually lack of comon sense and logic. If he has the kind of parents I'm thinking of and you'd break his PSP he'd probably just have to cry to his father loud enough to get a new one. If you want to make him learn you have to go for his feelings, not his stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Rayna. People at that level of thinking don't care about property or the rights of other people, and getting revenge, sweet though it may be, is just going to make you more similar to him. Just stop associating with him, and ask your other friends to do the same.

Best answers
Personally i would go with Mad_axMan's idea, Its nice and clean and you get a brand new PSP which is rightfully yours in my opinion. I never lend my stuff to my friends, I never trust people with my stuff, Not even my own brother. Well thats just me.

Get that PSP. Dont break it.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First,
find some one's box (friends or friend of a friend) off a PSP.
get it wrapped,
do not tape it, just prepare the tape and box for wrapping,
steal the PSP when he's not looking,
wrap it up and all,
unwrap it in front of him, and if it's not a good wrapping job,
unwrap it some where else and keep the box and shread's somewhere where he'll see or you can show him later(to 'prove' that you got it as a gift.)

Be sure not to tell your friends or anyone about about this plan.
If all goes wrong, tell him it's rightfully yours.

Best answers
Taking that kid's PSP may only get him into trouble, unless he has a really good explanation of who gave it to him and that person is willing to cover for him as well. It's ok to trust people with your stuff, but you got to know who is worth trusting and who is not.
This reminds me a bit of a similar thing I had, but it wasnt like this though. I don't usually tell stories about myself here on the forums but I'll make an exception since this is kinda comparable.

Some girl that was in my friend group when I lived in Spain got borrowed two CD's from me, which was fine with me even though that girl kinda irritated me and I wasnt really her friend, she was a best friend of another girl in the group so I just kinda put up with her somehow. My mother suddenly had to leave to Iceland, for reasons I'm not going to explain here, and since it was so sudden I was leaving two months after she did.
The day I was going to leave to Iceland, 3 hours before the plane was going to take off me and my boyfriend were knocking on her door after calling her on the phone and looking for the girl all goddamn day. No sign of her. So I gave up and we didnt have more time for that nonesense anymore since we'd miss the plane if we kept it up.
Some time after that when talking to her best friend on msn she tells me the girl had been -hiding- in her house and didnt open the door when we came looking for my CD's, intentionally to keep them. I wouldnt really give a crap about a pair of CDs but one of them was a gift from my father, who I dont really keep any relationship with or track of and at the time being I had no idea whether he was even alive since I had heard nothing from him in years. So I was pissed off and I didnt really think she'd go so low just to keep two CDs.
When we went back there to visit the friends next summer I went to her house one day without telling anyone about it. The girl was kinda surprised since she didnt expect me to just appear there all of the sudden. I asked her for my CDs and explained to her how one of them was a gift from my father.
Then told her everything I had always thought about her, how she irritated me, that I had no interest in her as a person or a friend and that I did not want to meet up with her while I was in Spain or ever again. At the end I wished her a nice life and left her there crying. Got my CDs and my revenge.

So yeah, my point is, usually truth hurts more than any lie you can tell or any kind of stuff breaking or stealing you can do. Instead of just stealing something back from her I "attacked" her psychologically, and she will probably remember it for a long time.

Best answers
Allright allright, what you do first is that you tie him to a chair.
Then you remove all his clothes, and you slowly make cuts with a 15-blade.

Then after you have cut him good up, Take some salt and smudge them slowly trought out the wounds. Then pee on them.
After that fill them with powder and burn him with FIRE.
After that, decapitate one of his arms, and slap him all over with it.
And then at the end, put a small cracker into his penishole and blow it up as you exit the door.

Problem solved.

Allright, As for you Rayna, Do exactly the same just that instead of a 15-blade, take shards of broken glass and cd's and cut her with that, after make her eat it.

Best answers
Godhand said:
Allright, As for you Rayna, Do exactly the same just that instead of a 15-blade, take shards of broken glass and cd's and cut her with that, after make her eat it.
Seeing her cry because of what I said to her was rewarding enough for what she did.

Best answers
I'm gonna sound like a squealing little *****, but talk to your and his parents about it. Hopefully your elders are reasonable people who will come up with a compromise. Besides, the PSP will probably be guarded most of the night, as well as be a focal point of the night, so I doubt he'll think he forgot it.

So your plan should be, talk to the parents in the situation, if that doesn't work, kick him in the nuts, take his PSP and use it to your own liking...as a matter of fact, even if the whole parent thing works out, kick him in the nuts for good measure.

So regaurdless, kick him in the nuts.

Best answers
Just take it back or yea go to your rents or even the authorities... if you really ant to bust down on this ignorant child then you can do so. Otherwise just hold his cat ransom...that way he will do whatever you want...unless well he likes to pleasure himself...god kills a kitty after that...but would you want that done to your cat???

sorry about that ending

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say buy a tube of lube, and when he passes out at the party shove that psp where it belongs.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I say buy a tube of lube, and when he passes out at the party shove that psp where it belongs.
You know what, I like that idea the most :3

Best answers
Rayna said:
If you want to make him learn you have to go for his feelings, not his stuff. Seeing her cry because of what I said to her was rewarding enough for what she did.
I see....but still some people are just easily hurt then others, even by a few choice words. And then you have some people who just don't give a damn, plain and simple. What if he takes your advice and from your story and takes a shot as his feelings and it dosen't affect him the way he wants it too? I mean sure he could leave or send him out of his house after he speaks his mind, but then how would he know if it truely affected him at all? He could just be wasting his time.

You said the girl was crying right? how can u be sure it wasn't even an act or if it wasn't out of fear? maybe she was scared you were going to attack her or something. I mean afterall, she was suprised that you showed up right? either way, it depends on the person here.

If he kicks his ass on the other hand, it's guaranteed to leave an ever--lasting impression on him for sure, im not that im saying he should do it...yet, im just saying it would definitely teach him some type of lesson here more then a few choice words about how he feel about the way he takes advantage of him and his feelings and ect, that's exactly what i would expect from a girl like myself or you which is why you attacked her feelings, that's more of a girl's way to handle the situation. Im doubting right now, that he will even admit that he does take advantage of him anyway.

This is not the first time he did something like that so he should surely do something more. WS, be a man about this. Let him come over, don't bother setting up anything or any of that, so call everything off, in fact don't even invite anyone else over or better yet, pay a visit too his house instead. Tell him too either give you the PSP for what he did and tell his parent's why he gave it too you, or you and him are just not cool with each other anymore. If you want too tell his parent's as well, fine go ahead. If they don't care, then you shouldn't either, then and only then, that's when you kick his ass. I really hate it when people take advantage of other people, espically good ones that's rare too come by now days. If your asking yourself what should have learned from all of this? if their not family, don't lend anyone anything and you probally won't have this problem ever again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
screw the lube, use salt water :yes:

Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
I see....but still some people are just easily hurt then others, even by a few choice words. And then you have some people who just don't give a damn, plain and simple. What if he takes your advice and from your story and takes a shot as his feelings and it dosen't affect him the way he wants it too? I mean sure he could leave or send him out of his house after he speaks his mind, but then how would he know if it truely affected him at all? He could just be wasting his time.
Yes, I did give that a thought, and actually the fact that he is a spoiled brat will probably make him "invulnerable" to all kind of reasoning. He could be waisting his time and he has the posibility of not picking the right words either. My point was to show that there is another way of doing things that dosent involve attacking his stuff or himself, and thats what I was pushing him to ponder about.

SoulPunisher said:
You said the girl was crying right? how can u be sure it wasn't even an act or if it wasn't out of fear? maybe she was scared you were going to attack her or something. I mean afterall, she was suprised that you showed up right? either way, it depends on the person here.
Because I wasnt your typical beating up bully at the time being and she knew I would probably not jump her. Wouldnt it affect you if someone of your friend group who you thought that were at least your buddies told you that you are worth nothing to them as a person and you didnt expect it to be that way? I knew she is sensible to that stuff so I took advantage of my situation and used what I had always thought against her, so I am certain she cried because of that. Play with fire and expect to be burnt, she had it coming.

SoulPunisher said:
If he kicks his ass on the other hand, it's guaranteed to leave an ever--lasting impression on him for sure, im not that im saying he should do it...yet, im just saying it would definitely teach him some type of lesson here more then a few choice words about how he feel about the way he takes advantage of him and his feelings and ect, that's exactly what i would expect from a girl like myself or you which is why you attacked her feelings, that's more of a girl's way to handle the situation. Im doubting right now, that he will even admit that he does take advantage of him anyway.
I never said kicking his ass was a bad option either, in fact I think he's earned it. And yes, getting your ass kicked can be very humiliating, so he will remember it. But I do think that being the way he is he's going to get his ass kicked alot, so he will probably loose track of who, why and when, also being the way he is hitting him will only leave temporal scars. Hurting him somehow psychologically will not just leave a longer scar but will probably do him a favor since he -may- come to senses and realize what kind of person he is.
But since I doubt a kid like that is going to come to his senses any time soon I'll still go with sticking that PSP up his ass somehow :3

Best answers
Damn, im pissed now!!!! My ****in "friend" josh squealed the whole thing to him, man i thought i could trust my own best friend, but i guess not. I guess my thread title speaks for itself, huh? God, that pisses me off.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Just stab him in the face, hog tie him, put him in the trunk of a car, gag him, call the cops, and call it suicide.
I suppose you'll need a larger trunk now. This will make one strange double-suicide.

You should have kept the whole thing to yourself. No one would have suspected anything. THINK MAN! THINK!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Take his PSP (it's more than half yours anyway), then take Smith's advice.
I was just about to post that. Say **** you, I want my PSP. That came out of your games/****.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Go whine to your mommy nothing else left to do.You have already ruined any chances of getting yourself a brand new PSP instead of your gamecube. Anything happens to his PSP now and you'll be the first person everyone suspects.

Plus have you spoken to him about this if not aren't you being a bit hypocritical being his friend to his face and then whining about how he's stabbing you in the back to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom