your "real" friends

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way in hell that kid is going to sue the kid he stole a gamecube from over a psp.

Go for it. Connect 4.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Am I right or is he right?
You're both immature and childish. He had no right to sell your gamecube. But, that by no means gives you the right to break his psp and assault him.
Zeonix said:
No way in hell that kid is going to sue the kid he stole a gamecube from over a psp.
No, but he might sue and press charges for injuries caused from a powerbomb into a school locker.

Best answers
I know its not right, and i agree with you about myself being immature bout this, but im sick of him taking advantage of me and i want to teach him a lesson.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell would you want to destroy it?! Take it! It's the king of handhelds and it's not like he can say anything to his parents without you bringing out the 'but you sold my stuff to buy it' trump card.

Owning a PSP > Getting charged for assault.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
After this im going to find him and give him a vertical powerbomb into the lockers, courtesy of Security (lol, that kinda rhymed).
Man, thats just too far. Althought it'd be bad ass to see, is it worth it over a gamecube? Just nab his PSP and hide it, and just get all your friends to pretend you never brought it (like if he says DUDE WHERES MY PSP, have all your friends say, "Wtf you talkin about you never brought it. It was probally a dream or soemthing.)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just stab him in the face, hog tie him, put him in the trunk of a car, gag him, call the cops, and call it suicide.

I didnt think you were serious about power bombing him -_-. Just take YOUR psp, and kick him the hell out of your house.

Best answers
Why the hell would you want to destroy it?! Take it! It's the king of handhelds
Since when exactly?

Walmart Security said:
I know its not right, and i agree with you about myself being immature bout this, but im sick of him taking advantage of me and i want to teach him a lesson.
If your sick of him taking advantage of you, then cut him loose. But if you"ve been letting him take advantage of you all this time in the first place, then that would make this whole ordeal pretty much your fault from the begining. Im all for you teaching him a lesson even if it's wrong, i think he deserves it, but everyone is right, he could press charges, so just get the PSP, cut him loose, get new friends and move on, he's just not worth it.

Best answers
Soul Punisher - He did this kind of stuff to me once before this whole ordeal, but when i found out about him selling my gamecube and my games that was the last straw, thats why i didnt let him loose beforehand, i didnt think it would happen again but i guess lightning can strikes twice so im done being screwed over man.

Kaination, Im saying most of this stuff out of anger right now, im just trying to tell you how mad i am right now, im cooling off though so just goes to show that people say stupid stuff when they are angry, i could take it and sell it though, no one gets hurt, no lawsuits, and he will never know.

I wanna say sorry for all of that stuff i said its just that i say really dumb stuff when im angry, im sure others do too, its normal, but im cooled off right now so all said and done, i just want your opinions on this issue.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't really sound like a friend if he went and sold your own gamecube to get a psp. All petty fanboyism aside, it was an assanine move on his part. "Lolz Woops!! I didn't know I sold a gamecube a guy lended to me, my badz!". If he ever says something dumbass like "Man, can't you get over it", that just proves his idiocity even further. It's not the fact that it is a gamecube, its the fact that it was a straightforward betrayl.

But, if it has happened in the past, why lend him something like that? This is the exact reason why I never liked sharing my personal items with others...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, big no-no on the locker bashing, thats gonna be more trouble than its worth. Rather than steal the PSP, take it and ransom it. Tell him if he wants it back, he can pay you $100 plus a fee for being an irresponsible idiot. Besides, he'll know what happened to his PSP when it goes missing at your house. And tell the other guy to get his games back before douchebag here can sell them (where else would he get the money?).

Really though, kicking his ass and denting a locker isnt going to make the situation any better. In fact, I can assure you that it will make everything worse.

If you feel the need to take revenge on him, **** on his face while hes sleeping, or **** in a bag and smear it on him. Then throw his stuff outside (or better yet, before the smearing) and toss him out the door. Post a note on the door explaining the ransom beforehand so when he tries to get back in he will read it. As an added bonus, you now have a great new nickname for him: ****face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think that the ransom idea is the only reasonable thing here >_>
Cuz i mean cmon, if he can sell other people stuff.... he can sue -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude you can get a gamecube, 2 controllers and a game for like 80 bucks.

Best answers
Dang the worse thing i have ever done to me by a friend is that he kept my action replay for about a month after the promised due date but thats it ur friend is a straight up jerk how was he gonna get away with it?-_- well i say take the PSP and all his games and u should feel satisfied if ya dont then make everyone say that they ono wut happened to da psp.

hope u still arent his friend

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Avoid the bombing, ruin his PSP instead.

It might be immature but in the rules of men (read: boys) you are practically honor-bound to retaliate. He sold something you gave him in good faith in order to buy something for himself and then, not man enough to admit his mistake, lied to poorly cover his tracks.

Pull this off, sir, and you shall be the King of Kings.. for a while, at least.. :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you do something like beat the **** out of him or destroy the PSP, then he's pissed at you and is going to try to get his revenge. Then we're back at square one. Take the cool headed approach. Have you confronted him already about selling your gamecube? Are his parents the type that would be on your side and force him to make repairations should you let them know what happened? Stealing the PSP and holding it for ransom would definately be a last resort as this would probably cause a lot of problems. Stealing it then selling it would probably cause a lot more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want my advice, I'd say that Axman is right. At the best oppurtunity, nab that friggin' PSP in the name of justice and just hide it. Trashing it and screwing up the circuits is just a waste of your and everybody's money.

Don't tell your friends. Don't tell your school. Don't tell anyone about your plan, because they're just going to end up telling HIM. That's how people work. There's always at least one person you can't trust.

After he cools down, wait a few weeks to announce you just got a brand spankin' new PSP yourself. Or just sell it off in secret. Vigilante justice. Woo.

And he's not gonna sue you. These are kids we're talking about. The highest level this would go to is mommy and daddy finding out and dealing with it themselves. But then you look like a wussy.

Best answers
well i already told some of my friends, they all hate tyler except my friend josh, im afraid that he is gonna squeal so i think that im going to tell everyone that im calling it off (even though im not) and then i will take it, all his games and his accessories and sell it at a local store, then i'll buy an ATI Radeon X800 XL,or a tv or something cool. Yyeeeaah!!!, new plan.

It also seems that this Thread is split, one group wants me to break it, the other wants me to sell it, and Opty thinks its just stupid. Huh, so i dont know what to do now, probably just plan 2 huh?

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
he was super sorry and that I could sell his other friends games on ebay to make up for it.
"Sell his -other friends- games to make up for it" So then what, to make up to those friends he'll ebay his mother's jewlery? Don't waste your time with people like this.

Best answers
I was hoping someone would notice that, it just goes to show that this kid has no respect for people or their property, he just doesnt get it. He is an only child though, so he is a spoiled brat, his dad makes a lot of money because he works for microsoft, so he is used to having stuff handed to him and not getting in alot of trouble for doing stupid **** like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom