Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hover in the corner of the map and randomly chuck spirit bombs. :D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I dont see how pains is any different from anyone elses but ok....
Well alot of these "tactics" are like, hiding and shooting a beam form far away, or killing yourself, fighting as a spec. Theyre all pussy tactics, desperate attempts to win, not be killed by a specific person or annoy the players/admin.

Best answers
Well we're not really talking about tactics here, are we? What you're doing is on purpose making somebody angry. I never said you were destroying someone's life or whatsoever.
What I'm saying is, there are a lot of people complaining about these things on this forum and the next best thread people tell each other how to piss somebody of.
Doesn't seem to match now does it?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is playing in spec mode a pussy tactic? You may have the opportunity to get more frags, but you're also fighting everyone on the server. I think of it as looking for a challenge.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well alot of these "tactics" are like, hiding and shooting a beam form far away, or killing yourself, fighting as a spec. Theyre all pussy tactics, desperate attempts to win, not be killed by a specific person or annoy the players/admin.
How is fighting as spec a pussy tactic? Theres a cvar to enable/dissable spectators, if the admin doesn't want people fighting as specs, he'll turn them off.

edit: bah zeo beat me =/

Best answers
Haha, mp I was just about to say that. The purpose of this thread wasn't to discuss tactics, or who's dumb and whos not :( itsj ust to discuss what u like to do to piss people off in esf when ur really bored

Best answers
Trans Kill. Don't do it out in the open or right when we are in a fight. You can just wait till were done and then you can trans.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fly somewhere save and shoot big bang attacks on the ground by player's or if i'm realy bored some final flashes :D
but that is IF i join a server.

Best answers
Sorry, but I can't believe people are admitting to this stuff. Since I got my Broadband connection almost every server has been plagued by people using the very tactics as you. It doesn't matter if you're bored, or you're owning everyone anyway so it doesn't matter what you do, the truth is that most of these things spoil the game for other people, including myself. I, and I'm sure others like me would appreciate it if you didn't do this stuff when you're bored, and instead quit the game and found something more interesting to do.

Best answers
i play just like i want to be played. i trans kill, but they keep transing...i tell them to stop and they get mad. i use melee to dominate the nooby beamers. they cry and i own them some more. finger laser annoys the hell out of people... i poop on them! throwing rocks is fun too. if you get a kill with rocks, you just laugh at them till they leave.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no problem if someone else does to me what i do to others (i actually rarely do anything to bother people....not intentionally at least). In fact, if i found someone that did the same thing, we'd probably team up and destroy everyone else. Thats just the way it works. Complaining isnt going to get you anywhere.

Best answers
Exactly, stop saying why would you make a post out of this it's just for ****s and giggless. LOL I thought of something else.

Although, I never fight as a super saiyan, its been about 3 months, i went super saiyan today and turned on turbo and all i did was shoot ki blobs and i kept killing everyone because they couldnt hit me.. it was kinda funny cuz they all started yelling constantly at me hahaahha

Best answers
I don't mind the thread, and not all the stuff said in here is bad. But some of the things are things that really suck the fun out of a game for me and to find out that people are just doing this because they're bored, it really aggravates me. It's like if I had a game of soccer with you and kept kicking the ball as far as I could to annoy you, it's not really funny, and you wouldn't like it.
Of course it's fairplay if everyone else on the server are *******s, serves them right :p

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
I dont think "Pissing people off" while playing ESF is something people should be trying to do in the first place.

Should be alot more friendly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom