wow odd things happen when people makes games/mods

Best answers
lots of time when there is an update or something like a huge patch or anything small, lots of times, someone important happens to get into an accident, y is this so common for mod/game makers? whats going on? omg they are cursed!!! STAY AWAY!@ O_O O_O O_O O_O

Best answers
em... mod/game creators still have a life of their own yaknow...
accidents happen... nothing you can do about it...
like you never had any accidents...

Best answers
I seriously cant believe youre complaining about this. Dude, are you serious? The ESF team has produced a kick ass game, with a pretty much kick ass everything, they just released 1.2, theyre gonna release the patch in a couple o' days... and youre complaining bout them delaying stuff? Not to mention this is all free. Yes the team are taking time our of their obviously busy personal life to make this game, they dont charge you... and youre still complaining.

Jesus some people are unthankful.

Best answers
ktimekiller, You can't change things that happened, you simply have to live with them. This is a stupid complaint (my opinion) and I don't know why you posted this.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it's not like game developers have anything else to take care of outside of the Internet. No, that couldn't be it!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. Get over it. We don't need a thread like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom