without a heart in the darkness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
***** or not you've dont a great job on it, spread the legs a bit more....... okay that sounded weird =/ Didnt he had like a rotten wing or something?
btw JKA default models have 3k, so i recommend aiming for 3k per model, you would need LODs though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finished with 2,6k (quite big)

well the wing wont be added because ingame it wont be usefull and will just stay like it is...

thanks mate =)

Best answers
Very very VERY nice! Its excellent looks exactly like KH cloud did.
And yeah a wing wouldn't work because unless you made a whole new skeleton and animations then it would just be stiff and look stupid!

Best answers
Even though I think KH is the absolute ***est thing to ever happen to final fantasy, your models are looking good. Your structure and flow is very good, and I pretty much don't see any problems in anything you've done. The only thing that irks me are the textures. Now don't take this bad, because I know you can improve, but you definately need work in the texturing area. Just keep at it and I'm sure you can improve, but as of now they're quite a bit below the quality of your models.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My crit was make the torso skinnier.. =\ Anywho, I like how the Cloud is coming along.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really nice, you are improving dramatically, good to see that happening here. Keep that shizzzzz up!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The modeled is flipped, the wrist and sholder pad should be on the other side. Other then that, great work, my only crit is you might want to add either another row on the cape or spred them out more so it will flow nicer ingame :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KiraYamato said:
The only thing that irks me are the textures. Now don't take this bad, because I know you can improve, but you definately need work in the texturing area.
yeh that´s true, i really havnt done any skin completly if i remmember right. but thanks =)

My crit was make the torso skinnier..
hmm i might do it because my refs were ****ed up and unproportional.

Looks really nice, you are improving dramatically, good to see that happening here. Keep that shizzzzz up!
yeh thanks to yaz0r i could improve that fast, i just did get a chance to studie it all =)
f0 shizzle ma modizle,yehh

The modeled is flipped, the wrist and sholder pad should be on the other side. Other then that, great work, my only crit is you might want to add either another row on the cape or spred them out more so it will flow nicer ingame :)
yeh xD the ref wasn´t shown right in lwo, but i can fixor it.
thanks man i will add a row so ingame it be rounder instead of sharper :)

@all: thanks =A

nway i skinmapped this bish on a 1x 1024x map ._.

face n hair sucks uber but :-\ owell.
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7235/cloudwip3ch.jpg

luckly not much left

Best answers
This is looking fantastic! Your really good at texturing Kingdom Hearts Style. This will be a great model overall i'm sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man whats your secret?
You went from "How to uvwmap?" to "KH Quality Skinner" over night!

Best answers
ShadyD said:
man whats your secret?
You went from "How to uvwmap?" to "KH Quality Skinner" over night!
Haha its called practice, and actually having artistic skill XD

Anyway! All your work is moving along nicely try, I can't wait to see more. As I said before, I'm not much into KH, but your models may even change my opinion. They may not be professional level or anything, but they are good none the less. Keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks ya all =)

@shady: i dunno what cha mean by "how to uvwmap" ... my uvwmap sucks ... rly...

@KiraYamato : thanks man =) but kh is a really nice game,just sometimes in some worlds boring.

k update:

what left?:
-left arm
-alphamap on the cap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the arm looks strange, and
@Kirayamato: It wasn't a real question.. >_<

Best answers
Wow thats fantastic! Very nice job on the hair, looks exactly like his.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
Hey, nice model TryForce, you have REALLY improved since that first Riku model :D.
xD omg

and my old cloud

thanks elegos =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom