without a heart in the darkness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would look better if you added more contrast to the hair and face

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, there should be a lot more contrast on the hair especially to meet that of the body's contrast.. best work from you so far tryforce :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
Its awesome! I'm totally loving the skin. Just something about the eyes that bothers me though. Make the white part in the eyes more visible, and give him eyeliner. For some reason, when he gets posessed, make-up magically appears on his face.

http://www.geocities.com/parinoid_iguana/Riku-Evil.jpg

Will be done,thanks =D

clipse said:
I give you claps, awesome work, I'm amazed
=D thanks man!

Growler said:
I think it would look better if you added more contrast to the hair and face
yeh guess so, but ingame it looks allright but i might do it.

DS said:
Agreed, there should be a lot more contrast on the hair especially to meet that of the body's contrast.. best work from you so far tryforce :O
Like above =) thanks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never played Kingdom Hearts. BUT I <3 THE MOODEL~~

Also, on the white cape thingy, and its just my personal preference, but I'd like to see some folds =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me gotta model faster and faster to get faster the finishline!

ill fix the skin later later now gues who this is.... i gues head is enough:

thanks bapplebo

small lil hint =Q

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's someone from Chain of Memories or KH2, then I don't know. ^_^;

Is it Riku with some cloak thing on? <<;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Kid Riku =/= Unknown Riku...the head doesn't quite work the same since he is supposed to be a little more grown up, but it still looks spiffy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm yeh i made his head abit longer , made the lips smaller and lighted up the hair, made the hair longer and some more:

better? =Q

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce thats uber nice! So you finally got JKA? =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh yeh man, im happy myself to get the cd back from my friend =D and jka just is pretty matchable for kh.

nway i updated:

._. my skin looks so strange at the 512x map xD so wierd lol, you may notice those mistakes wich are there, but ingame they wont be seeable in my opinion...

Fear the moment when you will see him the first time... the darkness will be infront of your eyes.

Best answers
Well Shady directed me here because I was asking about your model.
And wow ... I was shocked. That is an AMAZING Riku Tryforce .. its nearly, if not compeltely, exactly the same as the game model. I can't wait to be able to use this ingame. Very Nice Job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elegos said:
Well Shady directed me here because I was asking about your model.
And wow ... I was shocked. That is an AMAZING Riku Tryforce .. its nearly, if not compeltely, exactly the same as the game model. I can't wait to be able to use this ingame. Very Nice Job!
i dont think that i will release it =\

but thanks =)

Best answers
Oh ... thats a big shame but oh well its still very good. Would love to get my hands on it! haha!
Nice sig btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: Try, you already have a JKA Sora model, so this one would be an excellent model to go with it!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Tryforce, could you render your Riku models in a sexy pose? I'd really like to make you a new signature.

Everything is looking great, just one thing bugs me though. Excluding from the waist down, the torso of the coat is incredibly skin tight.

http://kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/artwork/o07.png

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
:eek: Try, you already have a JKA Sora model, so this one would be an excellent model to go with it!
the sora model sucks lol i will do a new one to go with,
and i dont want to have the sucky square team to have on my neck.

Hey Tryforce, could you render your Riku models in a sexy pose? I'd really like to make you a new signature.

Everything is looking great, just one thing bugs me though. Excluding from the waist down, the torso of the coat is incredibly skin tight.
i wil make a pose with this ground: http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh/artwork/153.jpg

something like beauty render but i still got to think about the pose, got any nice one in mind allready? tell me if you do.

nway from the waist down redo the coat? well it would be helpfull if you could say it all in a uncomplicated way for me xD because its still a wip.

thanks

ouw btw, wich riku do you mean? the blind riku or the dark?

i´ve done a beauty render with dark riku, thought not that awesome lol, nway the buidling texture was not done by me! its done by square enix:

i even got a bigger version, if anybody likes to have one here tell me.

i think this one is better:

pose picture:

Best answers
hah! Love the first one man. Its so Riku-ish. Man your making me want to go back and actually complete Kingdom Hearts ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom