Why do Trunks and Goten NOT have a tail?

Did anyone notice that Goten And Trunks DIDN'T have a tail?

• Yes! WTF!? LAFF!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah when king kai first explains goku's saiyan roots it shows 3 or 4 female saiyans in a crowd of other saiyans.

then they went oazaru and layed the smacketh down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop arguing... this is going nowhere! They just chopped the tails off, ok? Jeez...

And BTW, Piccolo destroyed the moon ;/ .

Best answers
I wanna see a SSJ go Oozaru
er..uhh...have u ever heard of a GOLDEN OOZARU!? Bebi Vegeta turns into Oozaru....or was it SSJ4 Vegeta :S cant remember...oh well...the point about the %50 chance thing.....is POINTLESS! Gohan had a tail....his grew back. Goten and Trunks are %50, and they had 2 CHANCES to grow tails....that means...%100!..right? :D

Oh yeah...the thing about the moon...remember the 1st time Vegeta faught Goku? "Sim Moon Blast....EXPLODE!" (quoted by Vegeta) thats how he AND Gohan became Oozaru...LAFF!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no goku goes ssj then goes oozaru then gains control and goes ssj4 thats how u go ssj4 with out cheating like vegeta did (brute laser bah some super honorable warrior he is)

Best answers
ok guys, hows this... Both Goten and Trunks were conceived when their father's tails were gone.

Gohan? he must be a special case, or he was conceived when goku had his tail. Or it might have something to do with his hidden power, but think about it. Goku and Vegeta didn't have tails when Chichi and Bulma both got knocked up, so thats prolly why their offspring was born without 'em as well

and if you reaaaaaally wanna get picky, heres another thought. Both goku and vegeta had died once after having their tails removed (goku to raditz and vegeta to frieza) and both these times were before they had goten and trunks. maybe dying without a tail then coming back to life removes any trace of it or somethin which would explain why it was not passed on.

There. case closed, goodnight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its easyer to think they just didnt get the tail gene

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no no no goku goes ssj then goes oozaru then gains control and goes ssj4 thats how u go ssj4 with out cheating like vegeta did (brute laser bah some super honorable warrior he is)
actually you achieve ssj4 after expierencing extreme sorrow. sort of like ssj2 where you expierence extreme anger.
and btw did neone stop to think that maybe they do have tails they just tuck them into their pants?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think so cause in one ep u seem em batheing and they dont got tails (is it just me or does toryiama like to show children's asses o_o )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy i think just toryiama has problems...

Lid

L
the theory that they didn't have tails because the parents didn't have tails is false. Goku didn't have a tail when Gohan was concieved.

Best answers
pan is 25% saiyan so she has the possibility of not having a tail

Best answers
the earths moon got destroyed 3 times methinx i hearded from another site
which is bloody rediculous if ya ask me... how does the moon reappear 3 times?

Best answers
I always thought the only way to go SSJ4 was like....a miracle! or something.....:S ok, this is wut i thought: Since Goku was wished to be a child again by the Blac Star Dragonballs, he had his tail grow back. Eventually, he became SSJ...then SSJ3! But since he the only one (well...not the ONLY one....i dont know the name of the 1st LSSJ....:S ) to go SSJ with a tail...he was able to go SSJ4!

oh yeah...of course...Vegeta took the ez way...AND USED BULMA's BRUTE RAY! :D THATS VEGETA FOR j00! w00t! ROFL!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
My understanding of Golden Oozura is that when a Saiya-Jin sees a full planet in the sky, the waves given off by the planet force him to transform. SSJ 4, to the best of my knowledge, is when a Saiya-Jin gains control over his Golden Oozura form and forces himself to revert. Vegeta only managed this through a machine Bulma created to give off the rays needed to go Golden Oozura.

And did anyone ever notice the Super Sonic/Super Saiya-Jin connection? That was too wierd when I first managed that, really cool though. :D

Best answers
damn...ur right, I remember that now...yep..this d00d is right Actually....its seeing EARTH from SPACE

no w8....thats when ur SSJ4...then u turn Golden Oozaru....right? u have to be SSJ4 FIRST b4 u can become a Golden Oozaru

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
my 2 cents on trunks and goten not gettin a tail is because theyre was no moon when they were concieved so that might be it... and when goku was wished back to a kid he got his tail? cuz i thought he got it sometime in the bebi saga .... o and u needta go golden oozaru then ssj4 dont u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom