• Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, it's not, jackass. I said it looked like the bigoted bad attempts that haven't been seen for years. And no, Cell isn't fast. Not very, anyways. Most can outrun him, that's for sure.

Best answers
Common... calm down guys..it's just a poll...I was just wondering why no ppl is voting for cell...
There must be lots of Cell lovers out there...(Although I'm not one of them) lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like him, but no originality, no new attacks, too little health...... not to mention very very ugly. My favorite nickname for a friend of mine in an RPG a few years back (who liked cell) was "overgrown child crapin homosexual c0ckroach." <-- Censored to PG standards for forum viewing. :S

More original (not to mention more accurate) than green banana, huh?

Best answers
Well...green spotted banana is what first came to my mind when I see cell for the first time...lol Well ur description was quite good (if u are insulting cell) but I don't see the similarities between Cell himself and "overgrown child crapin homosexual c0ckroach." ...lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well... he's an overgrown c0ckroach *cough*form one*cough*(note, I used a 0 cuz c-o-c-k is censored...) .. he has Frieza's cells in him so he's gotta be a homo, and we ALL know that Cell ****s out Cell Jr's rather than reproducing the fun way (a la Piccolo.. yes i know nameks puke their children, but the same principle applies).

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and so many spam posts too ssj_gohan. you just contributed to them... please don't do it again.

Best answers
Why do people only likes the saiyans?? especially goku and vegeta...Don't u guys like buu too?? In buu's final transform (kid buu) he's so stroung that he destroy the earth with 1 blow....it's that good enough for an "alien"??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg, this thread was made like 2000 times...
(gohan :p)

Best answers
ya...but there are still lots of Newbies "born" every day...lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sinkaro
No, it's not, jackass. I said it looked like the bigoted bad attempts that haven't been seen for years. And no, Cell isn't fast. Not very, anyways. Most can outrun him, that's for sure.
Well, if I called you black, although I dont mean too.. (example), wouldnt that be racist... I know what you meant, but saying black person or black people isnt right.... very sorry people :S

I agree... Cell has no originallity, and bery ugly :D... His first form looks funny..... I downloaded Mr Satan's big head model for cell... and frieza.... :D... They look funny with them big heads...

Best answers
big heads? heh that sounds coo ill get it

how do i freackin get glowin in my sig?

Best answers
Finally one for cell...but still...I think the esf team should make some moves that only can be used by cell...I don't know what should that be but it's just boring...take kame for example...four ppl has it...
solar flare...3 ppl...I'm not saying the team is lazy but ppl may get tired of seeing moves over and over again...(like me...lol)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<*TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>YourTextHere<*/TABLE>
Removing the *'s of course.
You may replace red with the colour of your choice, and "Youtexthere" with whatever you'd like to see

I also agree that cell should have more "original" attacks... but what have we seen in the show aside from him tail sucking thing.... and the one where he spits out Cell Jr.s from his rear end?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that anything should be added to cell, he has a wide range of attacks. they should take sonething away like his kamehameha or something, and get it when he transforms, like gohan.
(heh im still the only person who has voted for krillin:D )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
.... Nah, it shouldn't be that way. The only thing cell has that's original is the Cell Jrs... and he can't do that until he's Perfect Cell. They shouldn't add attacks, they should replace solar flare with a sort of stun melee... Stick'em with his tail, and slowly regenerates. Ofcourse this would be kind of like a struggle: they fight, and as long as Cell is winning, he's regenerate by sucking away their health.

Best answers
maybe they can just take away some moves and add some of his own moves in...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Newsflash: he doesn't have any of his own moves. He did SBC, kamehameha, galick gun, split form, regeneration, and kienzan. The only thing that he did that nobody else did was suckin people dry with his tail and reproducing Cell Jrs

Best answers
how about taking away may be...solar flare or sth and add the Cell Jr move?? Maybe growing 6 (like Vegeta's new attack) and they explode when they touches u...and have the same damage as vegeta's new move in beta 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom