Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trunks

• Vegeta

• Total voters
Best answers
Tell me...

Mine is buu of course...although I think more attacks are needed.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
There have been a lot of polls of "who is your favorite character" or "who do you use most"
well I would have to say my favorite character is freiza, he is really deadly when he transforms!

Best answers
Well I already know a lot of ppl do polls like that...that's why I post it in the newbies section...some newbies may haven't vote yet..(mainly becasue I wanna get more posts..LOL)

I can't wait to try goku in 1.1 though...and I hope buu can have more attacks besides the mouth blast

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say Piccolo. He's got some of the best and most diverese attacks in the game. Melee and Eyelaser combos rock, and ScatterShot is a sweet attack. :D

Best answers
if u can stick with the map long enough to get ssj ...vegeta will own all jooz.

even when not ssj vegetas err whats-it-called-blast attack is soooo useful ive just foound out.

Best answers
Do u mean bigbang attack Master roshi???
HAHAA...come to think of it...if redsaiyan make a mr. roshi model...I will be the first one to dl it....LOL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means the Gallit Gun.
Thats a pretty nice attack, I just don't like how the aura blocks your view. :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think the aura is lame, why is it even in there?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back on topic :D
I like Trunks. Burning Attack is wiched! And when he transforms, I like Finishing Buster. Blind them, melee them to the ground... then i shoot a Finishing Buster at them and boom... Their dead :D

Best answers
nice stratagy wolf...but it need practice as players do move around to stay away from burning attacks...
Did u guys see the episodes when goku ssj3 vs kid buu? I like the move when buu can poke his feet into the ground and comes out the other side...so cool...if buu can do that in esf...it would be cool too...(of course it will only works on ground...):]

Best answers
freeza, finger lazers -- disk -- deathball -- whats not to love? unless your playing against me. :)

Best answers
that's right vertigo...every thing is good for freeza expect for 1 thing...his look....lol
I think the final transformation in the episodes is the best look for freeza though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh... When I first looked at Frieza I thought it was a girl :p.... :yes: Deathball :D lol it has a big BOOOOMMMMMM... lots of damage :D

Best answers
Me too...I saw the cantonese version back in hk when I was 10...he really has a girly voice though...
not sure about the english version...lol

Wow...so far no one likes krillan the fast dude and cell the spotted banana....I know because of final flash and bigh bang vegeta is famous among esf players...but common buu is cool too man....;D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like krillin. hes actually one of my favorite dbz characters. i love his sense of humor.
and i like him in esf. he has a good selection of attacks.

Best answers
Hey thanks for the sig...anyways...krillan is hard at first...but when u transformed....he'll say
"sonic...let's RACE!!!" lol

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no prob. :)
krillin i think is the fastest one when he transforms. but buu is cloae to being the same speed. i dunno, you cant really tell.

Best answers
ya...as i said...buu has 320 max speed and krillan has 350...u can check it when u choose ur char...
by the way...I'm the only one who vote for buu...but how come i got 2 votes??? who else voted for him???

Best answers
i think goku is the best all around character especially for noobs but if your really good i think krillin is the best

Best answers
ya that's true...but I used buu when I start playing till now...got use to it already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom