Who smoke?

Best answers
Lol i forgot about if you smoke you'll become this guy

---------- Double Post below was added at 02:14 PM has been merged with this post created at 02:13 PM ----------

Just kidding but seriously i hate smokers and yes i know this is double post.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol i forgot about if you smoke you'll become this guy

---------- Double Post below was added at 02:14 PM has been merged with this post created at 02:13 PM ----------

Just kidding but seriously i hate smokers and yes i know this is double post.
lol being Hercule is good everyone cheers and listings to you the bad thing is when your hercule then you will suck at fighting.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm pretty open minded on the subject, if i have a friend who smokes 10 a day, i'd say "you should cut down". but i'll smoke one or two on a night out when i'm drinking.
i also smoke weed.
and cigars... cigars are like, so gnarly and upper class, i can't stop laughing when i smoke one because i think i look like a snob :D

Best answers
lol :laff:

OH NOO!! SMOKEING IS INVADEING EARTH WE MUST KILL THEM!!!
Ugh... I hate kids.

Jesus I'll agree. I've cut back majorly on the smoking. But if I'm drinking, I'm basically programmed to chain smoke til' I pass out from the alcohol.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh... I hate kids.

Jesus I'll agree. I've cut back majorly on the smoking. But if I'm drinking, I'm basically programmed to chain smoke til' I pass out from the alcohol.
I had 10 left in a pack one night when I went over to a friend's party. I decided that I'd probably want more and it'd be nice to wake up in the morning and still have some left. I woke up the next morning and found two empty packs I had smoked 30 cigarettes in the span of 4 hours minus the 7 or 8 I probably bummed out.

My lungs felt like they were gonna rebel on me, as rightfully they should :(

ESF Team - Env Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I smoked for 13yrs. Started when I was 13, stopped when I was 26. One of the worst things I ever did. Did I like it? Yes, I LOVED smoking. Loved the smell, the taste and how it made me feel (very relaxed and clear-headed). But I grew worrisome of the outcome. I don't want cancer.

Now that I've been smoke free for 3 1/2 yrs, I can smell, taste and breath far better than I did before. I miss smoking though, a lot. Every time I drink coffee or liquor, I want that damn cigarette. When I'm stressed I want to smoke. But I fight that urge, fight it every damn day. Even though cigarettes help me cope, it's not worth the health risk. I know a lot of you are young and think you're invincible, but you're not. Smoking doesn't make you cool, it makes you smell like wet dog and ashes. Once you get a health scare, your life changes - don't make the mistake of waiting until it's too late. It's best to never start in the first place.

on a side note, I don't mind people who smoke. They do stink, but it's okay with me. People tolerated me for over a decade, least I can do is return the favor. I also don't mind dating smokers, though kissing a chica right after a puff is a bit distasteful :p

Best answers
I had 10 left in a pack one night when I went over to a friend's party. I decided that I'd probably want more and it'd be nice to wake up in the morning and still have some left. I woke up the next morning and found two empty packs I had smoked 30 cigarettes in the span of 4 hours minus the 7 or 8 I probably bummed out.

My lungs felt like they were gonna rebel on me, as rightfully they should :(
I might have you beat. My best friend Jon smokes swisher sweet cigars... they come in "Buy one, Get one" packs, so that's 40 cigars. We were at a huge party, and I had a fresh pack of cigarettes, one by one the beers in my 24 pack went down and the cigarettes in my pack ran dry. Eventually I hit the point where I didn't remember anything.

I woke up the next day, with an empty pack of cigarettes and my lungs feeling like I inhaled raw lung cancer (If that were possible). Not remembering anything past the fist fights, I asked my friends what happened and why I was wheezing. Come to know, I drank all 24 beers (minus 4 i lent out, so 20), Smoked all my cigarettes, and was angry that I was out. So I had a sober person go get me those swisher sweets, thinking 40 would never run out.

Come to find out, I smoked 20 cigarettes and 36 swisher sweets, since I had 4 left in a pack in my coat. It was in a 14 hour time frame I believe, though I could be wrong.

Trust me, I feel your pain :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smoked for 13yrs. Started when I was 13, stopped when I was 26. One of the worst things I ever did. Did I like it? Yes, I LOVED smoking. Loved the smell, the taste and how it made me feel (very relaxed and clear-headed). But I grew worrisome of the outcome. I don't want cancer.

Now that I've been smoke free for 3 1/2 yrs, I can smell, taste and breath far better than I did before. I miss smoking though, a lot. Every time I drink coffee or liquor, I want that damn cigarette. When I'm stressed I want to smoke. But I fight that urge, fight it every damn day. Even though cigarettes help me cope, it's not worth the health risk. I know a lot of you are young and think you're invincible, but you're not. Smoking doesn't make you cool, it makes you smell like wet dog and ashes. Once you get a health scare, your life changes - don't make the mistake of waiting until it's too late. It's best to never start in the first place.

on a side note, I don't mind people who smoke. They do stink, but it's okay with me. People tolerated me for over a decade, least I can do is return the favor. I also don't mind dating smokers, though kissing a chica right after a puff is a bit distasteful :p
*clap* I have the utmost respect for you, and I hope to aim for the same health status you've worked so hard to regain. I've found myself smoking less, and have even cut out smoking in near 24 hour periods because of anxiety about my health.. hopefully that is a good sign and not a temporary stitch that will seize any time soon.

Well done, nonetheless, congratulations on quitting. If you haven't found a substitute yet, I hope that you will.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smoked from 17 to 19, then stopped, then a single cigarette in a friends talk made me smoke 2 more years. I could smoke 2 packs on a Friday day + night. I never touched a single one since 21.

That is all so very much true. But I hate smokers. The smoke of Cigarettes makes me nervous every time I smell it now, probably some reaction that my organism created idk.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap, Vassago posting on ESF? NOWAI!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
15 year old = kid. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
under 18 = minor = child.

deal with it kid.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahah :)
Sorry, KID!
Funny. ^_^

@Mous4u: Don't try to grow up faster dude. Just enjoy this part of life. ;)

Best answers
who said i am a kid i am like 15yrs old.
If it acts like a kid, talks like a kid, and laughs at stuff that's only funny to a kid, then it must be a kid.

But hey kid, I envy you. I miss my childhood and high school years. Now its all about bills, taxes, boot camp, lack of a social life, meetings with the military. Not exactly an ideal life, ya dig? So don't take being picked on so bad, it's nothing but a small price to pay to enjoy your "kidhood".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it acts like a kid, talks like a kid, and laughs at stuff that's only funny to a kid, then it must be a kid.
All elephants are gray, are all gray things elephants?

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Smocking sucks. End of discussion -_-
If you feel stressed out, go talk to someone. If you wana feel good, go **** a hot girl. Don't **** up your body just because you got pissed or you feel all emo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom