Who smoke?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't smoke, never will. I have allergies so I think it would be hard to even try it.

I do not demonize smokers though, but what personally pisses me off is when kids in high school start. Every goddamn time I've asked somebody they have actually told me "I don't know" or (seriously) "peer pressure". I don't smoke weed, but I could why you would do that at least.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried it, ****ing hated it, never again. The only thing that I'd smoke again would be a hookah.

Last edited:

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Weed doesn't smell bad, hence I smoke it. Cigarettes I'd never touch.

I smoke hookah too though, arguable more lethal then cigarettes, but it tastes so good.
I love hookahs. I don't smoke cigarettes, can't imagine myself ever doing that.

On a related note, I'll occasionally smoke weed

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
dont do anything involving smoke, liquid, or shredded herbal substances.

but then im the type of person that can find joy in pretty much everything in the world.

i dont care if you smoke. the only thing i have to say is have fun gettin' old. truthfully it probably wont kill you as horribly as the stories you hear, but, ****, i'll be walking up my god-damn stairs without a second thought. smokers, good luck doing that.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder what kind of weed you're smoking then, all the weed I know has a stronger smell to it then cigarettes, especially when smoked. ;)
But it's healthier then cigarettes, so keep on truckin dude! :)
Yea but weed doesn't smell like and ass's burnt ass. Weed smells glorious.

Truck I will :laff:

On a related note, I'm high right now. Smoking pure THC is the way to go.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Weed smells horrible.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
planets overpopulated as is, people willingly killing themselves is a good thing :) .

kidding, I have no problem with smokers. Half of my family smokes, it'd be kinda awkward if I did.

my grandfather has smoked 3 packs a day since he was a teenager, he is 80 something now. He has a hell of a cough, but aside from that he is just as active as any other 80 year old lol.

and yes his how does smell like the inside of an ass.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea but weed doesn't smell like and ass's burnt ass. Weed smells glorious.

Truck I will :laff:

On a related note, I'm high right now.

Me too.

Last edited:

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait a minute. How the hell do you smoke pure THC? Vaporizer?

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep in mind that those electronic cigarettes are not necessarily a safer alternate approach to smoking. I bought one ($100), and the nicotine caps started leaking out of the cigarette, which can be toxic if inhaled or if enough is touched by the skin.

When they design a safer one for use I may buy one.

Anti-smokers really can be just as bad. Fat people at McDonald's. Whenever I go to buy a 100 calorie snackwrap, I always see them through the drive-thru window stuffing their unhealthy faces full of 2,000 calorie burgers and fries. They're poluting the atmosphere just as much, with their farts.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the right amount of weed is known to have positive medical effects provided you dont smoke it directly from a joint. Meaning vaporizer rather than bong to be exact ^^

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I'd rather be one of them as hicks says it, then die from smoking induced cancer at the "tender" age of 41, which is about half of the average life expectancy. I'm sure those cigarettes were well worth it.
He's a great person to quote and look up too.
I think you missed my point.

So being right is somehow more important than being an arsehole? As long as you're not doing it, that should be enough to satisfy you, sure its good to care about other people, but it's really none of your business, and it definitely shouldn't change the way you treat others.

I would never deny your wrong, it is a bad habbit, and it does kill people, its a fact. What I disagree with is this attitude of smokers being inferior less worth while people, because its bull****, yet so many vigilant non smokers cant get past the fact they're hung up on being correct that they don't realise how short sighted, offensive and prejudice they become.

I plan on quitting in the near future, both my brothers have quit in their mid twenties, I will too, but atm I enjoy it too much, and find it a great social thing for me quit right now. Thats my choice as a sensible adult, all I can wish for is that you respect that.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
hear hear Dave!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HO HO HO!
I can tell you that Akira Toriyama is (or was) a smoker:shocked: damn...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAvIERcjFVk&feature=related"]He is smoker?[/ame]

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally don't smoke but I can understand the reasons why people do. There's no doubt about it, it is bad for your health but I guess for some people the benefits outweigh the consequences.

Some of my closest friends smoke but I don't think of them any less because of it. We do have a running joke that a particular friend will have the remaining healthy half of one of her lungs give out at some point. I tend to avoid being around too many people smoking though, my lungs don't seem to like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom