Who smoke?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smocking sucks. End of discussion -_-
If you feel stressed out, go talk to someone. If you wana feel good, go **** a hot girl. Don't **** up your body just because you got pissed or you feel all emo...
Don't you think that there's a bit more to it than what you just distilled it down into? :p

That's being more than a bit unfair to the entire population of smokers.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you feel stressed out, go talk to someone. If you wana feel good, go **** a hot girl. Don't **** up your body just because you got pissed or you feel all emo...
Yes, because you only feel good when you **** a hot girl, and all smokers are either emo or pissed off. Zero chance that some of these people experimented and managed to become addicted. Zero chance.

Ignorance at its finest. :-/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

You know what I do when I'm done ****ing a girl? I smoke a cigarette.

Hah.

Or I smoke a cigarette because.... I want the effect of nicotine? I don't do drugs like nicotine to deal with my problems, I do them to get high. why else?

I thought that was the norm. :(

Last edited:
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smoke black & milds, its just relaxing. Especially after "extra curricular activities" and when Im drinking. I used to get a buzz but if I do its not much anymore.
You're ignorant because you place everyone that's in a specific group into a specific profile.

That's called "stereotyping", kid. And it's ignorant.
And this

Now....time to go enjoy a cigar and some Dr. Pepper & SoCo. (its ****ing good)

Last edited:
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey...

Im gonna go tell if you dont stop.

Yeah, Black and Milds are sweet. I went from the regulars, to the wood tips, to the milds. They need to make a wood tip mild, that would be awesome.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smoke it after you cut yourself though, you'll definitely get a nice buzz if you're smoking AND bleeding.

The wines are probably last on my list of favorites, lol. Not a fan at all. Next time Im going to try the apple flavored ones.

Last edited:
Best answers
Smoke it after you cut yourself though, you'll definitely get a nice buzz if you're smoking AND bleeding.

The wines are probably last on my list of favorites, lol. Not a fan at all. Next time Im going to try the apple flavored ones.
I plan on throwing some salt on the wound too.. you know, to touch my sadist side.

I'm pretty new to the whole Black and Mild scene. Wines and originals are all I really smoke. Have you ever tried Backwood cigars?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Black and Milds are alright, but if I'm wanting to go beyond a cigarette I usually just fire up the hookah

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm....i miss smoking a hookah. I think i should go sometime soon. :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Michigan needs more hookah bars.

I'm sure as **** not gonna buy a hookah.
Sometimes you can find them for pretty cheep on Craigslist if the price is what stops you.

Best answers
Sometimes you can find them for pretty cheep on Craigslist if the price is what stops you.
Yeah, I don't know. I just don't see it being worth the money. I'd probably never use it.

Although, you mix that Cappuccino flavored tobacco with some vodka instead of water.... you get one hell of a buzz. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom