Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Krillin

• Gogeta

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
oh my god your funimation sluts. goku and vegeta both go super saiyan 2.

hell goku comes back for one day and powers up to super saiyan 2. remember the part where goku, babadi, and buu all met in the air while trunks was getting the dragon radar?

he demonstrates them the stages of super saiyans.

babadi says "don't bother I didn't ask you to explain anything" and then goku shows him stage 1. then he shows him stage 2 (there were lightning effects, golden hair, etc)

after that babadi says "what a useless transformation, you've changed your hair so what"

then goku says "and this, is to go even further beyond"

all the z fighters freak and go he must be bluffing, how can he go past an ascending saiyan.

the next couple minutes are badass cause he's screaming at the top of his lungs and and making the planet shake and glass shatter. till he comes super saiyan 3.

PLUS we all know majin vegeta is super saiyan 2 and goku fights him at super saiyan 2.

so there is 2 scenes where they were super saiyan 2.
i thought he was goin ussj (goku refers to it as the level beyond super saiyan in japanese, they dont have the luxury of fancy lil names) well watever, i guess i was wrong.
i gonna let you have this one cause im pretty sure im writing this after i got done kickin ur butt in esf =p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh i know, your were special beam cannon owning me.

i would have been more competition if -evil vegeta- wasn't chasing me around pepper city

Best answers
actually he only went after you a few times, i was on da fone wit him and told him to lay off and go kill the other noob in there

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ugh someone make a server on really good dsl...
/me waits for ppl to say "i dont play lame ass alpha 2.0 im waiting for beta so mean time my cable servers wont be up"

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
Was that the hardcord dbz server with the ultra high lag?
yeah i think so but after a few guys left the lag stopped. there were about 4 of us left when some of the guys bounced (me, my bud, a noob, and Hwoarang)

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
TOPIC!

:\

Use PM if you wanna talk about servers, or better yet, try IRC

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm ok back o topic, wasn't Gohan even stronger then any fusion? @ mystic that is.

He couldn'go ssj because the power would have been TO big, I didn't see that happen with Vegetto :rolleyes: ...doesn't that mean that Gohan was stronger?

Best answers
i think that "too big of power at ssj" is bull ****. I think you gotta pick one, ssj or mystic, and stick with it. Cant have both.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been to some super hard core DBZ forums and they say the he could go SSJ while mystic but his body would explode from the power, i dont believe this tho but then im a english dub dude, but in the english dub elder Kai says just do that SSJ thing you do and beleive or some **** like that so i think its a transformation enhancer or something like that.

and no mystic gohan wasnt stronger than vegetto cus look how mystic gohan got hammered by buu (with SSJ3 gotenks and piccolo) but vegetto fought buu (with goten trunks piccolo and mystic gohan) and found it relativly easy.

just think bout this mystic gohan was slightly stronger than SSJ3 goku now multiply that power bout 3-4 times that is a ****load of power far more than vegetto had.

Best answers
In my opinion future trunks is the tuffest. No one has lost so many friends like him, and he wasn't able to resurrect them. He was the only fighter who has survived the attacks from android 17 and 18. After he was in the past he was able to beat 17 and 18, and even Cell was no match for him anymore. And he haven't seen his Dad too, only in the past.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooh I see what YOU mean by "tuffest". Mirai Trunks went thru alot, even tho he isn't the strongest he had to be pretty tough to get thru all of that.

Best answers
trunks is such a badass. i mean when you first see him he just walks in and starts bustin ass, witout too much to say. A man of a few words and alot of moves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but the toughest they were talkin bout was the dude who put up with the most severe beating but just kept goin, which is undoubtably goku even tho im a gohan fan i have to say goku

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
yeah but the toughest they were talkin bout was the dude who put up with the most severe beating but just kept goin, which is undoubtably goku even tho im a gohan fan i have to say goku
omg not another goku slut. Here is my problem with goku. Everytime something is happening or goin on, Goku is off getting speacial training or healing from something, while everyone else is getting the **** kicked out of them.
For example, in the Nappa/Vegeita saga, everyone is fighting the saiyans getting there asses kicked while goku is busy getting back from his speacial training, and after everyone has gotten the **** kicked out of them goku is all like "wats happening dudes"
It happens again in the freezer saga. While Goku is training in the grav chamber getting stronger every day, vegita is busy keeping krillin and gohan alive and the dragon balls out of freezers hands. So as vegita is doing the hard stuff and getting his ass kicked, goku convieniently has time to get stronger.
So neways thats what pisses me off about him, everyone is all like oooo he is sooo strong, well godamn hes got all this time and speacialized training from the pros.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by tHe~reD~nAMek

omg not another goku slut. Here is my problem with goku. Everytime something is happening or goin on, Goku is off getting speacial training or healing from something, while everyone else is getting the **** kicked out of them.
For example, in the Nappa/Vegeita saga, everyone is fighting the saiyans getting there asses kicked while goku is busy getting back from his speacial training, and after everyone has gotten the **** kicked out of them goku is all like "wats happening dudes"
It happens again in the freezer saga. While Goku is training in the grav chamber getting stronger every day, vegita is busy keeping krillin and gohan alive and the dragon balls out of freezers hands. So as vegita is doing the hard stuff and getting his ass kicked, goku convieniently has time to get stronger.
So neways thats what pisses me off about him, everyone is all like oooo he is sooo strong, well godamn hes got all this time and speacialized training from the pros.
ehehehe you really need to improve you arguementative technique, your bringing in total irrelivance because what you said has nothing to do with his endurance or anything else i said also you only focus on times when he wasnt there you ignore the countless times he was, and so what if he's had special training i mean vegeta had special training all his life until goku hammered him

Best answers
actually i wasnt tryin to argue nething, i was just stating what my problem with goku was (notice i said that at the top of my post). Its not that i hate goku or nething i just think he gets too much credit.
and btw if its the number of assbeatings we are talkin about, then goku is not the tuffest, cause almost every other char got his ass kicked much more than him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe in the number of beatings but not in the severity and his ability to carry on after being hammered

dont bother replying cus everything you say is said through a haze of blind hatred

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan is the TOUGHEST......................nuff said

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You damn right=)
its all to centerd around goku, even when vegeta is not far from gokus pl they say like this " If goku doenst win this fight we are all doomed...take ft for example, to little vegeta i say..;) well and its completly centered around goku, in every battle and every move its goku here and goku there...well not that i have anything against goku but i get so ****ing pist that they make a complete loser of vegeta, vegeta was right, everytime he passes a new level of power a new foce appears much stronger then him....well Vegeta is actaully the number one, a nice line he have said is "The Sayin Prince shall never fall again!!! :yes: :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom