• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gogeta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
and if vegeta where there to fight piccon, he would have simply turned to ssj2 and throw kick or punched piccon out. and piccon only could fight a ssj1, goku only turned into ssj1.
That doesn't make any sense, neither Goku or Vegeta had the ability to go SSJ2 in the Goku/Pikon fight because it happened a day or two (if that) after the Gohan/Cell fight.

Best answers
Originally posted by Engar

That doesn't make any sense, neither Goku or Vegeta had the ability to go SSJ2 in the Goku/Pikon fight because it happened a day or two (if that) after the Gohan/Cell fight.
ummmm i think that those episodes may have spanned like 7 years but im not sure, dont quote me on that. Like only a few episodes go by after cell got his ass whooped, and then they are all like "7 years later" and gohan is in highschool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

vegeta never was as strong as goku there.

goku was there able to go ssj3, but he didnt want because he wanted to fight against another guy with the same powerlevel. if he would have transformed to ssj3, he would have blown piccon away.

and if vegeta where there to fight piccon, he would have simply turned to ssj2 and throw kick or punched piccon out. and piccon only could fight a ssj1, goku only turned into ssj1.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell are you talking about when goku first went to other world he could NOT go SSJ3 he couldnt even go SSJ2 and i didnt say vegeta was as strong as him, only now do i realise how stupid you really are

Best answers
ugh idiot theyre are talking about when goku goes to the other world the second time ill explain this all for u guys *ahem* ok here it goes. OK after gohan killed cell goku was in heaven bla blah he met piccon and fought cell and frieza after that they announced a tournament....6 years and x months pass goku has trained enuff to obtain ssj levels 2-3 but he only went ssj in they match with piccon becasue he wants his matches to be interesting... ok some more months pass he comes to earth and fights vegeta. Goku could have gone ssj3 and killed vegeta in one punch but he ddint want to hurt vegetas pride or whatever cuz gokus nice in that way.... now that this is clear to all of u GOKU IS BEST HE IS MOST POWERFUL FIGHTER IN THE UNIVERSE blah blah blah and in the end of dragon ball gt goku becomes stronger than any fighter u can think of even gogeta by fusing with shenlong at ssj4 becoming a god. Now u know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i know what their talking about you ****ing moron, but i was talking about when goku first got there:S

and for what their talkin bout goku fights cell then gohan fights cell till cell blows up goku dies when cell blows up then gohan beats cell then goku and king kai goes to grand kai's planet and they have a tornament and goku fights piccon then 7 years pass then its the great saiyaman saga and gohans going to highschool

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good Guys:

1. Gohan- went ssj2 first "The hidden power" led to mystic gohan(the strongest non fusion character in DBZ)

2. Goku- first to go ssj1, ssj3, and usually defeated the main bad guy.

3. Trunks - killed frieza, king cold, held up against perfect cell better than vegeta could, first to go ussj

4. Vegeta - *****ed, whined, while he killed all the insignificant henchmen

5. Piccolo - regeneration, smart fighter, trained all his life, etc

6. Tien - didn't get killed by Buu like all the others and almost killed cell stage 2 with triangle blast thingy.

i could go one but whats the point.............

Bad Guys:

1. Buu - majin, evil, super, it didn't matter he pretty much did what frieza, cell, and garlic jr did in only one day. Plus Super Buu vs Mystic Gohan was a clash of the best fighters

2. Dabura - Held up against ssj2 gohan and had his trusty spit move.

3. Perfect Cell - stage 1 and 2 were a joke but perfect and ultra perfect were strong. ssj2 gohan was a little stronger though

4. Frieza - held up against ssj1 goku for a while till he get even more pissed. kind of killed himself though haha

5. Garlic Jr - without Goku the Z gang ***** slapped him like a defiant steet hooker.

6. Android 18- 17 was a little weaker but she gave vegeta a run for his life

now close this thread.......................please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no........... my post was the arguement ender yours was just pointless and contained a great deal of information that was totally unnessecary, not to mention not all the info was correct

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i would like to be corrected.....................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Good Guys:

1. Gohan- went ssj2 first "The hidden power" led to mystic gohan(the strongest non fusion character in DBZ)

2. Goku- first to go ssj1, ssj3, and usually defeated the main bad guy.

3. Trunks - killed frieza, king cold, held up against perfect cell better than vegeta could, first to go ussj

4. Vegeta - *****ed, whined, while he killed all the insignificant henchmen

5. Piccolo - regeneration, smart fighter, trained all his life, etc

6. Tien - didn't get killed by Buu like all the others and almost killed cell stage 2 with triangle blast thingy.

i could go one but whats the point.............

Bad Guys:

1. Buu - majin, evil, super, it didn't matter he pretty much did what frieza, cell, and garlic jr did in only one day. Plus Super Buu vs Mystic Gohan was a clash of the best fighters

2. Dabura - Held up against ssj2 gohan and had his trusty spit move.

3. Perfect Cell - stage 1 and 2 were a joke but perfect and ultra perfect were strong. ssj2 gohan was a little stronger though

4. Frieza - held up against ssj1 goku for a while till he get even more pissed. kind of killed himself though haha

5. Garlic Jr - without Goku the Z gang ***** slapped him like a defiant steet hooker.

6. Android 18- 17 was a little weaker but she gave vegeta a run for his life

now close this thread.......................please
3.Trunks well that was right but ya forgot him killin the androids and cell in the future when he went back

4.Vegeta hehe spot on

6.Tien he did end up gettin killed by buu when he transformed into kid buu and destroyed the planet only goku and vegeta got away cus of instant transmission

1.buu it does
fat buu, majin buu, buu form1 or just buu
evil buu
super buu, buu form2 (then buu form2 with SSJ3 gotenks and piccolo, then buu form2 with goten trunks piccolo and mystic gohan)
Kid buu, buu form3 or ultimate buu

3.cell well its sorta right but the reason why SSJ2 gohan was only a bit stronger than ultra cell was cus gohan dived in front of that attack that cell threw at vegeta (should have just let him die) that greatly weakened gohan allowing cell with his power increase to come close to matching him

im pretty sure thats it im gettin tired and can't see things as clear as i usually can.

ya pretty much got it right just a few minor things really :)

Best answers
Ok i think we need to stop hating Vegeta and give him credit where credit is due
and btw Trunks was only able to hold up agains cell longer than Vegeta cause Cell wanted to see his new strengh and didnt bother doging his attacks. Once he found out that Trunks was stronger, he just started moving out of the way.....

Best answers
Brolli kicks allz ass...
the only times he get beat is cause:
1st time goku had 4 other peoples powers
2nd time its 2 full charged kamehameha

which means every1 is pathetic cause thats like 4 on 1 and he still almost won each time
and goku is a ******.. srry just slipped

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I like Gohan, for no more reason than Vegeta annoys me, big deal right? :rolleyes:

I like the thread, but lets remember guys, its ok for ppl to have different opinions than your own, is that really so hard to understand?

Cheers

Gohan bet teh 1337!

Best answers
piccilo is that man if he had the powers of goku he would be better in fighting i think

Best answers
Originally posted by Effigy
Brolli kicks allz ass...
the only times he get beat is cause:
1st time goku had 4 other peoples powers
2nd time its 2 full charged kamehameha

which means every1 is pathetic cause thats like 4 on 1 and he still almost won each time
and goku is a ******.. srry just slipped
yeah and everytime they "beat" Brolli, they really just knocked him off balance. In the first one if it werent for that god darn metor the Z fighters would have been royaly screwed.
In the second i dont belive they really killed brolly that time, cause if they did wouldnt he have appeared in the Janemba movie when the evil spirits were let loose???

*And if the dog didnt stop for a crap, we would have had rabbit for dinner!! Dewd, WHAT IF'S do not mean anything, youv'e stated your opinion, noone can be right or wrong here, so if i see arguments about ppl's OPINIONS, i'll warn whoever is responsible for them*
Cheeseman

Best answers
Thats pretty much wot i meant
he did get beated, but not by someONE but someTHING
he got mushed into the sun and his heart exploded (go uncut stuff)
he was so evil (my role model)
why did they have to screw him up by cloning him FFS!
cya again
(I WANT 50 POSTS NOW!!)

Best answers
I just have 1 thing to post after all this reading, when goku was recovering from that heart virus thingy, didn't he see a form past ssj? then went training? did he get to it then (I asume its ssj2) or did he just see it and try to get there

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Goku saw that there was a level beyond Super Saiya-Jin (SSJ2) but he wasn't able to get to it during the Cell Saga, the closest he got was USSJ which had some of the power but none of the speed. He did get it eventually and you see it in the fight between him and Majin Vegeta.

Best answers
actually- and i know sumone is gonna scream at me for this- its debatable wether or not goku (or vegeta for that matter) ever really goes ssj2
ow i know what your thinking "ofcourse he goes SSJ2 moron HES GOKU!", but there are certain things about that super saiyan form that set it apart from the other forms. There are certain circumstances and signs that indicate the elevation from one level to another. They are as follows:
No. 1 At times of heightened emotiong (usually anger). SSJ2 isnt a form that you get up and say "hey im goin level two". It takes great deal of hatred and anger to get it started (Goku never gets really mad and always holds back for sum reason or another). So whenever sumone just decides its time for ssj2 i just start thinkin...
No. 2 The hair gets real spiky. Yeah that happens in the first form too, but when you go to the next level, the hair gets REAL spiky. Like when gohan did it he went from hair that was standing up in a curl, to pointing all the way into the sky. When Goku "goes ssj2" his hair stays the same. curious....
No. 3 Lighting bolts engulf body. Now true this does happen in the Goku/Majin-Vegeta fight where as they are charging up they do have lil sparks of lighting flying around them. but if you go on that theory then vegeta went ssj2 long before gohan. If you notice that after Cell becomes perfect and fights vegeta, at one point they are in a brownish-reddish cloud (after Vegeta puts a nice move on cell and hits him wit a few ki blasts, too bad they didnt do nething). Vegeta clenches his teeth and lighting starts goin all over him.
Now before people start yellin and flaming me id just like to say this is just a THEORY. Frankly i could care less either way. Comments not insults plz :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh my god your funimation sluts. goku and vegeta both go super saiyan 2.

hell goku comes back for one day and powers up to super saiyan 2. remember the part where goku, babadi, and buu all met in the air while trunks was getting the dragon radar?

he demonstrates them the stages of super saiyans.

babadi says "don't bother I didn't ask you to explain anything" and then goku shows him stage 1. then he shows him stage 2 (there were lightning effects, golden hair, etc)

after that babadi says "what a useless transformation, you've changed your hair so what"

then goku says "and this, is to go even further beyond"

all the z fighters freak and go he must be bluffing, how can he go past an ascending saiyan.

the next couple minutes are badass cause he's screaming at the top of his lungs and and making the planet shake and glass shatter. till he comes super saiyan 3.

PLUS we all know majin vegeta is super saiyan 2 and goku fights him at super saiyan 2.

so there is 2 scenes where they were super saiyan 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FUNimation = Nazis!!!

FUNimation has to take something cool and see how they can disneyize. What a buncha f***en BS. DB, DBZ, & DBGT are supposed to be for EVERYONE not just kids which is sorta how FUNimation is making it look like. GOD F***EN >_< whatever. lol so mad at them that i cant think right. Anyways since I am lazy and havent read all 40000000 pages of this thread I think SSJ4 Gogeta is the "tuffest"

And Remember Kids...When You Support FUNimation Your Supporting The Neo Nazis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom